2010-11 Jersey Design Changes

akteon

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the Canucks 40th anny is now available, anybody got news on the Purple Kings jersey? Could this one become also available?

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4394798&cp=3176436&clickid=body_bestsell_txt

Looks like only replicas are currently available. <_< Hopefully the authentics will come out soon!

Since the Canucks 40th anny is now available, anybody got news on the Purple Kings jersey? Could this one become also available?

Actually I am working out with kevchan777 the same guy who has the Canucks 40th anny on ebay to get a Purple Kings authentic. And it seems like he is able to get some.

I don't like other teams using orange, it should be limited to the Flyers.

I agree just because I dislike the color orange & I dislike the Flyers :P

Actually I am working out with kevchan777 the same guy who has the Canucks 40th anny on ebay to get a Purple Kings authentic. And it seems like he is able to get some.

Looks like he got them in :stickhndl:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-Los-Angeles-Kings-40th-Anniversary-Authentic-Jersey-/200536973777?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2eb0ef61d1

I don't like other teams using orange, it should be limited to the Flyers.

Ha! That's what the Bruins thought about the colors black and gold. Then when the Penguins changed their colors to them, Boston was furious and protested. Obviously the Penguins were granted the right to wear black and gold because of previous hockey history in Pittsburgh.

I think it would be absurd for teams to "control" certain colors. Montreal first wore red, white, and blue. So does that mean they can be the only team that can wear that scheme? No. What colors would be left for other teams to choose from?

Ha! That's what the Bruins thought about the colors black and gold. Then when the Penguins changed their colors to them, Boston was furious and protested. Obviously the Penguins were granted the right to wear black and gold because of previous hockey history in Pittsburgh.

I think it would be absurd for teams to "control" certain colors. Montreal first wore red, white, and blue. So does that mean they can be the only team that can wear that scheme? No. What colors would be left for other teams to choose from?

No, I am not saying teams should monopolize colors, but orange is a terrible jersey color, except for the way the Flyers rock it. No other jerseys based on orange turn out that well.