Just want confirmation: No Authentics for this year's Winter Classic???

tb426

I haven't seen them either. Word has it that the shops at Fenway were selling pro jerseys but obviously only for the Bruins and they were also $300 a piece.

There were no Authentic Winter Classic jerseys offered for retail - other than maybe what could have been found locally at the game.

Odd... I *swore* I saw a rack of authentic edges with the patch at a ######'s in the Philly metro area during holiday week. Maybe they just happened to have the replicas on the same upfront display with the authentics and I just didn't notice since I'm not a Flyers fan.

Odd... I *swore* I saw a rack of authentic edges with the patch at a ######'s in the Philly metro area during holiday week. Maybe they just happened to have the replicas on the same upfront display with the authentics and I just didn't notice since I'm not a Flyers fan.

Would you mind sharing the store, if you don't want to post can you PM it to me?

Would you mind sharing the store, if you don't want to post can you PM it to me?

I am guessing it is a retail store that starts with a D and ends with Icks. The profanity filter catches the name of that store.

Geez a lot of help that is if you don't tell us what store!?! laugh2.gif

I'll make an assumption you were referring to "4-letter nickname for Richard" Sporting Goods which unfortunately gets blocked by the profanity filter.

logo.gif

Geez a lot of help that is if you don't tell us what store!?! laugh2.gif

I'll make an assumption you were referring to "4-letter nickname for Richard" Sporting Goods which unfortunately gets blocked by the profanity filter.

logo.gif

Well I am pretty sure it wasn't the one in the Coventry mall as their selection of even normal Flyer's stuff is pathetic.

I haven't seen them either. Word has it that the shops at Fenway were selling pro jerseys but obviously only for the Bruins and they were also $300 a piece.

Well, they were $300, but they just customized replicas. No authentic jerseys were sold at the official Fenway store, at least.

Well, they were $300, but they just customized replicas. No authentic jerseys were sold at the official Fenway store, at least.

They were charging $300 for customized replica's? If so that is a big time rip-off.

They were charging $300 for customized replica's? If so that is a big time rip-off.

Everything was unbelievably marked up, and the amount of leftover merchandise is overwhelming. Regular player t-shirts were around $30. Sweatshirts, although they were very, very thin, were $50. Sweatshirts that would actually keep you warm were $100+ and like stated, customized replicas were $300. While the replicas were actually of fantastic quality and didn't have the jock tag on the front, they were still overpriced.

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up a replica Flyers WC jersey. Does icejerseys do the customization for these jerseys with the correct black nameplate and letter font? Has anyone out there had one of these customized by Icejerseys? The customized ones at the store had the wrong font on a black nameplate. Everything was heat pressed on. For this reason I bought a blank one and I will probably have the flyers crest and winter classic patch sewn on by a local shop. If anyone has any pics of their jersey customized that would be cool. Thanks