2009 Playoff Fantasy Pool

Since I haven't seen this on the boards and was only informed via email- remember to get your picks in for the fantasy pool for Aught 9!

http://www.icejerseys.com/icejerseys_2009_...layoff_pool.php

Since I haven't seen this on the boards and was only informed via email- remember to get your picks in for the fantasy pool for Aught 9!

http://www.icejerseys.com/icejerseys_2009_...layoff_pool.php

Thanks SabreFan, you beat me to it!

I definitely like D.Sedin's performance last night. :thumbsup:

Man the playoffs are off to a good start- good luck to all the pool people (but not too much luck :rolleyes:)

first time player.

I'm a little iffy on the rules. By Trade do you mean with another player or just selecting a different player from the "rounds" during the week, and then you get the new players stats from that point on? thanks all.

When you trade a player, you get another player from that round or set of players, and you get his stats from that point on.

Aren't we able to make one trade per week? I've only been allowed to make one trade and it says that I can't make any more trades.

I can't remember, I know during the regular season it is one per month. If I recall from last year, in the playoffs, it is one per round. So it kind of makes you try and pick players that will do the best and go the farthest.

I can't remember, I know during the regular season it is one per month. If I recall from last year, in the playoffs, it is one per round. So it kind of makes you try and pick players that will do the best and go the farthest.

Hmm...thankfully so far it looks like I'm not doing too bad at the moment, I could end up shooting myself in the foot in the coming rounds though...

With the way my picks worked out, a Chicago vs Boston Stanley Cup Final would help me out quite a bit. Fortunately the possible upset of the Sharks won't hurt me all that much.

As for the trades, I might be wrong here are the trade rules from icejerseys website.

You are entitled to make one trade per week throughout the entire playoffs. Each week starts on a Sunday and ends on a Saturday. So for example, you may make your first trade on or after Sunday April 19th but before the end of Saturday April 25th. You would be eligible to make your second trade on or after Sunday April 26th, and so on. When you trade a player, you keep the discarded player's stats up to that point, and then start collecting the new player's stats moving forward.

My choices of San Jose players are really biting me in the Arse at the moment. Yeesh, I am always terrible with these things.