Rbk 6100 Forsberg Avs Jersey Legitimacy Question + Sizing

Veritas0Aequitas

Dude, that is awesome. I think I might do Bourque and Forsberg on mine. I just have to decided which on which. However, Stastny is a thought too. Do you guys think they'll change the new style jerseys for next year? If they put some piping where it should be (aka on the sleeves), I might think about getting a Stastny one. Basically if they do something like this:

Better Designed Avs Jersey (scroll down)

Didn't see the second page until now. WOW! I'm drooling all over my keyboard! That is one slick jersey Victim. The only reason I'm at all apprehensive about doing a Bourque jersey is cause he wasn't and Av for more than a season and a half, although his number IS hanging in the rafters. I've always been a huge fan of his though.

Oh, and after seeing that I would definitely do the Bourque in White. Maybe Forsberg on the Koho.

Oh I did tomtucker. When I said "Dude that is awesome" it was meant for you. I only saw the first page and your pics. I dig it my friend!

I'm looking for a dark Koho version too to be a Bourque jersey with the 2001 All Star Patch.

What size do you need JustA?

Oh I did tomtucker. When I said "Dude that is awesome" it was meant for you. I only saw the first page and your pics. I dig it my friend!

It´s all good..... B) .........would be sweet if we could put a 2008 stanley cup patch on an Av´s edge jersey.......guess that is not gonna happen.

And don´t nobody say: "put it on a wings jersey".......my wrath will be gruesome....... :lol:

I'm gonna have myself a very nice Avs Cup jersey here in a few weeks.

6ae3_1.JPG

Just waiting for it to get here. I have my eye on a 2001 Cup patch. Once I get everything, I'm gonna take it up to the jersey shop, get that "A" removed since Drury didn't wear it that year and have the Cup patch put on.

That is sick Dr. D. I so want an Avs Drury jersey... but It would probably make me cry everytime I saw it cause he no longer plays with us :(

EDIT: I agree with you on the Wings thing and the '08 cup patch on the Avs jersey completely, tomtucker. However, the only wish I have is they look a little more like this.

That is sick Dr. D. I so want an Avs Drury jersey... but It would probably make me cry everytime I saw it cause he no longer plays with us :(

Best part about it? SEVENTY DOLLARS. The guy listed it in the Rangers Jerseys section on eBay so I guess it didn't get as much notice. I love Drury and I've always liked the Avs jerseys, so finding this gem for such a bargain was awesome.

EDIT: I agree with you on the Wings thing and the '08 cup patch on the Avs jersey completely, tomtucker. However, the only wish I have is they look a little more like this.

Yeah, that´s much better then the one they have now! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link. I just mailed him about the shipping fees to Germany. Looks like it will cost a lot.

I see the jersey is no longer for sale, were you the one who got it?

Here is my Drury I had the CHS patch added.Question it has on a wash tag inside the jersey Made in Berlin,WI USA..I believe it was a blank game issued customized into a Drury..I love it now I just wanna add a Tanguay from the 2001 season he did have 2 goals in Game 7...

drurychs002.jpg

drurychs001.jpg

drury004.jpg

Here is my Drury I had the CHS patch added.Question it has on a wash tag inside the jersey Made in Berlin,WI USA..I believe it was a blank game issued customized into a Drury..I love it now I just wanna add a Tanguay from the 2001 season he did have 2 goals in Game 7...

drurychs002.jpg

drurychs001.jpg

drury004.jpg

Very nice jersey, man. :thumbsup:

I love the Drury I was sad to see him leave Colorado..Id like to find an authentic Sabres and Flames and of his..Rangers not sure

This is a Game Issued it came out of Ripon who is in Berlin Wisconsion they manufacture jerseys for the pros.This is not a retail authentic.My Sakic Starter was made in El Salvador.I do not believe retail authentics are made in the USA.

This is a Game Issued it came out of Ripon who is in Berlin Wisconsion they manufacture jerseys for the pros.This is not a retail authentic.My Sakic Starter was made in El Salvador.I do not believe retail authentics are made in the USA.

El Salvador, eh? check for hidden pockets with cocaine then.... :P

Seriously though....that sucks......what was Starter thinking.

Starter:

Authentics-El Salvador(retail), Berlin, Wi (game), Haiti (thirds, no fight straps)

Replicas-Korea

Pro Player:

Authentics-Canada

Replicas-Korea or Canada

I have jerseys that are examples of all of these. The Starter authentics from El Salvador were sewn there, the materials were imported from the US.

With the Pro Player replicas, there were interesting differences between Korea and Canada. I have home Dallas Stars replicas from both Korea and Canada and they are very different. The logo on the Korea model is embroydered directly to the jersey, while the Canada model has the crest on a separate piece of material which is then sewn to the jersey, much like an authentic.

If anyone knows of any other examples, or corrections, please let me know.