CCM Vintage Authentic MIC

LondonGardens

Thought it would be nice to have a catch all thread for these quality replicas.  These are, as I understand, 6100 cut, with double elbows, long straps, number size MIC tags below a larger tag, and the larger tag has top and bottom horizontal thin blue stripes and a good size V on the right half of the tag.  It seems some have a gold V on the chest (right side if you have it on), but many don't.

And if they are blank they are likely to be legit.

Please correct any of these points and add any other characteristics worth noting and we'll have a nice reference.

Edited by LondonGardens

Yes, I see the stitch pattern is all the way across the top, with a short horizontal stitches in each of the lower corners (roughly a centimeter long, or a touch less). 

In contrast, the 550 replicas have similar tags but the stitching is vertical - top to bottom - along the full length of the two sides only, and the tag says "Official Licensed Jersey".

Edited by LondonGardens

I should add that there seems to be some variation with the stitching and details on the CCM Vintage neck tags.  A quick look at the Vintage CCMs on JB's site, there are in fact Authentic On-Ice Jersey tags with stitching that is vertical along the full length of the side of the neck tag.  There also appears to be variations with the Vintage Hockey wording near the V on the tag.  Some have Vintage Hockey above the V, while others have Vintage above, and Hockey below the V.