New Jerseys Now On Sale at IJ!

CryWolf

Just a little heads up that all of the new jerseys are available for purchase at IceJerseys. We are offering pre-order purchase for priority delivery when the inventory arrives in mid to late September. No pictures yet of course, though we soon should have pictures for those that have been revealed and will add new ones as additional designs are revealed.

The price for the Premier Replica is $114 USD. IceJerseys will be offering REAL pro customization on the Premier Replica as well as the EDGE Authentic. As far as we know, most other retailers will be selling the Premier with one layer twill, with heat applied 2nd/3rd colors where applicable... not at all authentic. So, don't be fooled by some of the very low prices you may see for customization on the Premier... you are probably getting the latter customization if the price is too good to be true.

The EDGE Authentic is priced at $250 USD. I think we are the only place you can actually order EDGE Authentic jerseys right now. The price may end up going up depending on where the market sets the pricing at. Right now we wanted to offer a fair and competitive price, but if they start to be priced elsewhere at $300, then we will probably end up raising the price somewhat. I am confident the price will not be lower than $250 from anyone else... so you really might want to take advantage of this pre-order opportunity to guarantee you get your preferred jersey ASAP and at what we believe will be a pretty good price.

You will notice that Vancouver is the only team not yet available for order. That is because they were very late in finalizing their design and are currently in a big negotiation with Reebok as to who is going to pay the Express freight costs to bring in their jerseys in time for the start of the season! We just don't want to risk disappointing fans with the possibility of delivery delays for the 'nucks. Once we are confident as to when we will receive the Canucks jerseys, we will be offering them for sale too.

All indications are that we should be able to start shipping out jerseys Sept 21st. Everything we have heard is that Reebok is on the ball and that producstion has been humming along smoothly. No indications of any Sabregate for this year's jerseys... but then again... anything can and usually does happen - which is why pre-ordering might make a lot of sense to most people.

Thanks for the update. I'm still catching up on "old" jerseys before I get the new stuff.

Just an FYI. We now have pics up for the all the teams that have released their designs (Bruins, Jackets, Wings, Panthers, Kings, Preds, Isles, Sens and Caps). As each new jersey is revealed, we should have the pictures up soon after. To check out the jersey images (complete with hi-res zooms), or to pre-order your own for any team, go to: www.icejerseys.com/edge

Hello Crywolf. Can you tell me what size I should order the Rbk EDGE Authentic jersey in? I normally buy size 52", but sometimes a 56". The new jerseys are going to be small, so, should I go up a size to 54" or 56"?

I think the sizings should be staying pretty much the same - as long as you understand that the jersey is more fitted, though it has stretch that compensates for the tapered fit. I would say most people would stay around the same size, but may go up a notch if they want the jersey to feel looser. You can also check out our Size Chart for reference.

I think the sizings should be staying pretty much the same - as long as you understand that the jersey is more fitted, though it has stretch that compensates for the tapered fit. I would say most people would stay around the same size, but may go up a notch if they want the jersey to feel looser. You can also check out our Size Chart for reference:

I looked at the size chart. So, if I order size 54, will that be size 54-56 or will it be size 52-54?