Devils XMAS Tree, 98 All Star, and other random stuff

rgoss22

I have a few that I am looking to move...Prices are Paypal friends and family. Add $6.95 for insured shipping to the USA. Ask about shipping to Canada. Feel free to make offers, ask questions or request additional pictures.

First up is a 91-92 Game Issued Devils Billington. I have the Meigray paperwork and it is registered in their database. Jersey is MINT - basically brand new. $900 takes it.

Bil1_zpsp8qusyu7.jpg

Next up is a Size 54 Authentic 98 All Star. There is a small stain and snag on the front. $125

Size 56 Trenton Devils Authentic. New with tags. Meigray patch on back. $75

K1 Brand Size XXL USA Jersey. Like new without tags. $50

Edited by rgoss22

Any more pics of the 91/92 Billington? Would like to see the back too as it's the only pic that is showing up in your post.

Also just from a quick observation, it is the cleanest 91/92 gamer I have ever seen, so I am leaning towards GI. I believe they wore only 2 sets that year so those jerseys usually are pretty well worn. However, I also know that they wore the 2nd set late in the season and since he was a goalie, might not have gotten many starts then and so there is still a possibility it is a gamer.

Edited by Devilsguy