Question for those of you that have used EPS

NJDevilsGreg

Let me preface this by saying this is the first time I've used them. I've received the email asking for payment. Am I paying before or after any work has been done to my jersey? I'm asking because it has been about 2 weeks since I've made payment and nothing has shown up.

I've never been charged until my stuff was finished and ready to ship. Immediately after my card is charged, I've always received a shipping notice with tracking info. How long ago did you send in your stuff?

I agree, it sounds like your order is complete and probably should have been shipped already.

I sent a message to them through their website. I probably won't hear back since it's a holiday weekend but I'll definitely give a call on Tuesday if I hear nothing back. I really hope they just overlooked it and it's nothing too serious

Yes, they only send the invoice once the work is done. You should have received a shipping confirmation within a day or two of paying.

I've had them do at least 30 jerseys, and I had it happen one time that I paid and it slipped through the cracks and it didn't ship. I emailed and it was shipped within an hour.

But that wasn't on a holiday weekend.