2016 Winter Classic

CJ Matthews

Bingo

To the guy that asked if the sizing was the same as the regular jerseys, these are both size 56, aligned as close as they get. It's pretty clear that the taper of the sleeves are not the same and that the sleeves of the world classic jersey are in fact baggier and slightly longer as well. In the close up picture I added a sharpie to the end of the shorter one to show where it ends since it's a little tough to see with the black on black.

So I stand by what I said, the sleeves are baggier on the WC than the standard jerseys. I hope this helps out anyone thinking of getting one. Why so many people have to give me a hard time for helping a fellow member I have no idea. If you still don't believe me then buy them yourself and you let me know if you have different results.

Wide pic. https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4gsi8asasc9ill/IMAG0543.jpg?dl=0

Close pic. https://www.dropbox.com/s/tru5p6irusv2weu/2015-12-22%2018.38.44.jpg?dl=0

PS. The towel is to prevent dog hair since I'm sure it will be noticed.

The pictures are helpful for someone looking to buy so thanks for posting them, but it doesn't change what I said. There have been variances in sleeve size on jerseys for decades, I think the old starters being the worst offenders. It's still a edge 2.0 cut, which was my entire point.

As for giving you a hard time, I'm not sure where that happened. What you were posting could be misleading to somebody who doesn't know any better, we were correcting that. I wasn't attacking you or anything in any way.

Edited by JoeM7392

I have no idea what any of you are talking about. Is this some kind of hockey shirt?

:)

Edited by mfitz804

Yeah, Tonysil, they are Edge 2.0's. Different jersey 'templates' have very different sleeve sizes. I have a few different Flames 2.0s, same size, and they all have totally different sleeve sizes.

Yeah, Tonysil, they are Edge 2.0's. Different jersey 'templates' have very different sleeve sizes. I have a few different Flames 2.0s, same size, and they all have totally different sleeve sizes.

Yes, they are edge 2.0 but the question was are they sized the same as the regular jerseys, it was my mistake for calling the regular jersey the 2.0 instead of just calling them the regular jersey. The sleeves do hang significantly different though and if I were to do it again I would have ordered a size down.