Bit worried about River City Sports

StayFrosty

Did hear that River City Sports does crappy customization sometimes, so I'm a bit worried, then again I'm not too picky. Their main location they ship from is in Winnipeg, right? That should be good news since they're within Canada and close to me, and... I ordered a crested Jets 2.0 Away Jersey size 56 @ $300CAD, so that's their price for the BLANK jersey, and I'm getting a pre-crested one at that. I can always strip it (if I were to sell it. Me? I'm not that picky).

If they're located in Winnipeg, will they get it right? Just wondering. Hopefully they won't give me something blatantly terrible, eh? :P

On a side note, I also ordered an Egde 2.0 team-issued from Meigray, which I will strip. Who should I put on it? It's a Calgary Flames main home jersey, the one with the Alberta and Canadian flags on the shoulders. If Flames get eliminated early here, I might sell that one too. It will be crested at Elite Sportswear.

If you're not that picky you should be fine

They did a Wings WC for me that looked fine besides having a nameplate, though they did use twill instead of felt the first time around, but material shouldn't be an issue since that was a unique case

As far as getting a Flames jersey done, seems kind of fickle to sell it just if they get booted but that's your call lol

Probably won't sell either of them, but I think the Flames jersey could go far a lot if I got it crested with someone cool on it. I made a $200 profit on a Ryan Smyth 2006 SCF Away Jersey I got crested myself.

Will RCS be shipping from Winnipeg, or where?

Their numbers are too small and their nameplates are an air knit that looks way off.

If you want it customized right, send it to all Canadian emblem in Winnipeg. They do the gamers

I wanted to get the jersey ASAP and they only had select players available pre-crested, so I chose out of them which I wanted.

I take it they did a pretty good job though?

The jersey also has a double-sewn fight strap despite being retail.

• 3 weeks later...

I had them do a home Tarasenko jersey for me during the playoff's (they got knocked out before I got it), I don't have any issues with the work they did. I called them a few times and the guy was extremely helpful and nice. Stated that the hold up would be when it comes into Chicago for customs and he was correct. I did learn one thing. When River City sends you a tracking number, once it reaches the U.S. you can use the same Canadian tracking number in the USPS system and it will track it from Chicago to your residence.

I will wear it to games, so I'm not worried about it being "exact" since 70% of the fans have obvious fakes. Of course this is pending them signing him for the 2015/2016 season.

I will wear it to games, so I'm not worried about it being "exact" since 70% of the fans have obvious fakes. Of course this is pending them signing him for the 2015/2016 season.

Don't worry, no team would let a mega talented Russian forward just leave the NHL and go back to his home country...

No I'm not crying, I just have really bad allergies... Kovy whyyyyyyyyyyyy.....