Lost my grail on Ebay

Lemalin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's a great idea for a separate thread. It would have to be something that you saw and actually missed out on in order to distinguish it from the Wantlist. And it would have to be recent and specific, not "hey three years ago I was bidding on such and such".

But otherwise it could work.

I think that's a great idea for a separate thread. It would have to be something that you saw and actually missed out on in order to distinguish it from the Wantlist. And it would have to be recent and specific, not "hey three years ago I was bidding on such and such".

But otherwise it could work.

Very social idea. Could be someones grail you took ;-)

Live and let live, right?

Just wandered over here because I've heard good things about this forum, was interested in what the "grail" was that was lost and was surprised to find out it was a Kaspar Liberty jersey because I, too, wanted one and was able to find/purchase a KOHO 2XL one a few months ago and I love it.

Just wandered over here because I've heard good things about this forum.

Don't believe any of it, we're mostly a-holes.

Welcome to town. :)

I grew up in NJ. I've probably met at least 2 of them. And to stay "on topic", my jersey isn't authentic or game worn, just a KOHO replica I picked up for $60. I'll take it.

Hey nothing wrong with that! Older KOHO, CCM, Nike replicas were all made really well, its the new Reebok replicas that completely stink.

Hey nothing wrong with that! Older KOHO, CCM, Nike replicas were all made really well, its the new Reebok replicas that completely stink.

Yeah I really like the older styles. Also have a KOHO Avs jersey that I love and I bought a blank Rangers CCM before they were discontinued, but I can't decide if I should put a player on it as it'd be a "foul" since I'd pick someone on the current roster.

I wish I ask for your help. :thumbsup:

I had found my grail jersey on ebay last Wednesday.

I asked the seller if he could send in europe jersey ( I live in France ) and he told me there was no problem.

The auction ended Friday and at the time of bid, eBay said me that I can't bid because I was living outside the united states.

So I lost the auction and my grail... :(

Can you tell me how I can get the buyer's name and if you think he would agree to sell it to me if I make it a higher offer?

Thank you very much for your valuable assistance

Best regards

I guess I could reply to the original post...

You can get the buyer's name by reading this thread. I think he would sell it to you if you make a higher offer.

I heard from him once and that was it.

I actually have another Kasparaitis Liberty gamer for sale. I want to keep the one he originally posted.