Which NHL team do you think is the hardest to get a hold of on eBay?

jjjoejr

A random question popped in my mind today.

Which NHL team do you think is the hardest to get a hold of on eBay? I'm a big Leaf fan and I don't really hunt for any other teams and especially not teams like Montreal and Ottawa. But for some reason I tend to think Habs jerseys are generally hard to find.

What do you all think?

Personally I think it all depends on what you're trying to scope out, modern day reeboks are easy to come by for most teams, while vintage/throwbacks are usually harder to find.

Yeah I don't think one team is harder than the other. But older ones can be in scarce supply. I troll eBay all the time for size 56 Devils Ultrafils and never find any. And forget the vintage colors, those never come up.

My difficulty lies within the more popular teams, and the abundance of fakes that are produced for them. Chicago, LA, New York, among others. While I think it's generally easy to spot the fakes, it's just that much more garbage to sift through when searching for legitimate jerseys.

On the flip side, I always found it quite interesting how easy it is to get a original Coyotes authentic. For whatever reason, there's always a ton of them on eBay and they don't particularly sell that well.

Guest Dr_Puck

Great question and I'll have to look more closely now that you asked. Then again, I never really thought of eBay as a place for NHL jerseys. Of course, I'm there constantly looking for FHL gear.

For NHL jerseys I only buy uncustomized authentics (CCM, Starter, Nike, Koho, Pro Player, RBK 6100, and Reebok/RBK Edge 2.0's) on ebay and I've found that Carolina, Columbus, Minnisota and Tampa Bay seem to be the hardest ones to find. I don't count Indoedges among authentics and I really don't care for the Edge 1.0's either.

Edited by Krendelev