Rbk EDGE jersey questions

I am very new to customization and looking to buy an authentic while not spending as much as I did on my Winter Classic authentic. I've been browsing HockeyJerseyOutlet.com on their site and eBay, but I'm unsure what to expect.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rbk-EDGE-2-0-Washington-Capitals-7231-Home-Red-Jersey-46-/330643967308

This jersey is listed as EDGE 2.0 7231, and the photo looks to be the Indo-Edge jersey, which I've been told to avoid, can anyone clarify that?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rbk-EDGE-7187-Washington-Capitals-AWAY-White-Jersey-46-/290695668152

Then there's this one, listed as EDGE 7187. Is that 1.0, or can anyone speak on the quality of this one? The Winter Classic EDGE 2.0 is really the first authentic I've been exposed to, but after noticing how dramatic the difference is in quality between that and Premiere, I never want to buy a Premiere again. Thanks for the help!

The seller seems to be confused about Edge terminology, and he regularly lists Indo-Edges as 2.0's, which they are not. The jersey for sale, according to the picture, is an Indo (7231).

The second jersey is indeed a 1.0 (7187). The quality is good, but some folks don't really care much for the bubble mesh material which is found on the front of the jersey and parts of the arms. It's soft and very stretchy, so it's comfortable to wear but it snags really easily and is nowhere as sturdy as the airknit material found in 2.0's.

Reminds me of most store employees who are told by reebok that the edge jerseys theyre selling are real on ice authentics which they arent if theyre 7231s. Get a true 2.0 off river city sports for $225 shipped until monday.

i have no authentics yet, but i ordered a 2.0 off river city sports earlier today. I can already forsee myself hating my premiers lol.

Edited by scarchelli

Premiers are garbage. I never minded CCM 550 replicas, they were good enough. The material the Premiers are made of is cheap and winds up full of runs very quickly.

I only had two, a Devils Kovalchuk that I dumped as soon as he left, and a 2012 Flyers WC that I replaced with a 2.0, but the WC was much nicer as it was airknit material.

I'll never buy another, it's just a waste of money.

Yeah, I learned my lesson with Premiers, especially after feeling the quality of the WC jersey, including this year's version. Have to kick myself that I have a Premier signed by Ovechkin and not an Authentic.

Thanks everyone for the help and responses.

Anyone with experience with ordering blank 2.0s from rcs, any idea how long it takes to arrive? They charged me this morning from my jan 2nd order. They were "closed" until the 5th so i assume that's why they didn't charge me until today. I didn't get a tracking number email yet, however. Thanks.

There have been times in the past when I received ZERO word from River City upon order placement. Then, it just kinda shows up. They're famous for that.

RCS doesn't work with tracking numbers, at least not for shipments to Europe (!). A package for me got 'lost' a year ago, eventually they sent me another several months later, after long debate.

Contact/Spam Rob Main if you have any doubts about your shipment. rmain@rivercitysports.com