Kings new jersey released.

ZoomZoom18

Was hoping that they would go with the purples as opposed to the black ones, but not too bad.

Not too shabby- I thought they needed more on the bottom than just the LA lettering. Its not a wholesale change which is fine by me.

Not too shabby- I thought they needed more on the bottom than just the LA lettering. Its not a wholesale change which is fine by me.

I still absolutely hate their jerseys, but I like these better than the one's before them. I actually think the white one looks pretty good with no bottom striping.

Didn't anyone tell them they were suppose to drop "Los Angeles" and keep the stripe at the bottom? Oops.

Other than that, pretty much the same old same old. In the case of say, Montreal, that would be a good thing. In the case of the Kings however, it seems like a lost opportunity to shake things up for the better.

I liked the shield logo as the crest better (pre-2002) than the crown.

The side panels look like the ones on the many Reebok NFL jerseys and the NHL logo is like the NFL Equipment logo, same placement.

I don't care for the lack of waist stripes. I see that and I initially think 'practice jersey'.

The side panels look like the ones on the many Reebok NFL jerseys and the NHL logo is like the NFL Equipment logo, same placement.

I don't care for the lack of waist stripes. I see that and I initially think 'practice jersey'.

The Los Angeles Chandeliers...But not terrible actually.

Nah...no thanks. That's hideous. Some of these decision-makers need to be replaced I think because the ideas are getting pretty bad.

Personally, I always thought the coat of arms had too many small details that didn't read well as the main crest and that the crown was more of a bold logo even before they made the switch. I wasn't really that surprised when they did swap them.

Personally, I always thought the coat of arms had too many small details that didn't read well as the main crest and that the crown was more of a bold logo even before they made the switch. I wasn't really that surprised when they did swap them.

I really wasn't either. That shield logo was a little too busy for me and I thought after seeing the original purple alternate with the crown that they should've went that route on the home and away. This one looks a little too figure-skatish to me.