new Blue Jackets jerseys

DesertRat

I like it. 3/4 good ones with only the Islanders being the one that I didn't really like. Would say I have to have one, but if Zherdev is gone, there isn't anyone I would really want unless I decided I wanted a Nash.

I hope Carolina doesn't change either. As much as I don't like the Hurricanes, I'm actually considering getting their red jersey, every time I look at that one, I like it more and more. I have a Glen Wesley card from the 97-98 season that makes the jersey itself look awesome. Theirs is one I am seriously looking at adding to my collection.

Columbus' new jerseys are pretty decent and I'd get a Klesla if it wasn't for the fact that I'd rather get jerseys for roughly 27 of the 30 NHL teams than Columbus.

I have seen those BlueJackets jersey before, 13 years ago. The only thing missing is the Reebok logo on the shoulders, and you know very well Reebok wanted it there that big this time around too!

USA1994.jpg

Upon looking at the Blue Jackets jerseys a little more, I have to admit, they did a good job. The one thing I never liked about their old blue ones was all the blue, without any stripes on the sleeves or shoulders. This is a definite improvement.

Yea I agree, I like the striping on the arms going downward and it seems simple and clean designs- a pretty good job!