stars nameplates

LordStanley94

Anyone know if the stars are using nameplates on this year's white jerseys? For some reason I can't find any pictures online clear enough to see.

Doesn't look like they are using nameplates on either the white or the green according to the jerseys on MeiGray

img11526845.jpg

img11562923.jpg

White retail authentics haven't been available all year...so I snagged a dykstra game worn from their fundraiser "alumni" game last week for 200 bucks. I plan to strip it and was pretty confident they didn't wear plates but all these gamers from the alumni game have plates, I'm assuming to save time in preparation. Hopefully it strips clean.

White retail authentics haven't been available all year...so I snagged a dykstra game worn from their fundraiser "alumni" game last week for 200 bucks. I plan to strip it and was pretty confident they didn't wear plates but all these gamers from the alumni game have plates, I'm assuming to save time in preparation. Hopefully it strips clean.

Nice. Wish I would've known about that. My team issued blank home is done and being sent back to me as we speak, but is love a white one too.