Official Premier Jersey?

LeafsinCali

I decided to get 2 Toronto Maple Leafs home premier jerseys (for me and my brother)off of ebay. Everything seems to be legitimate, except two things bothering me.

1) The NHL patch is not sewn on.

2) One of the jerseys logo outlines on the front seems to have a 'rough' cut on the botton. It does not seem even and the edges from the leaf to the stem seem to be curved on that one jersey.

These are my first jerseys with the Reebok wordmark on it, and just wanted to make sure that my jerseys were fake before returning. If not, then the better! Also, there seems to be a little bump under the first "O" and on top of the "M" in Toronto and Maple, but I see these bumps on my previous two premier jerseys (with vector logo) and dont see a high chance that they're all fake and habe the same mistake when I got them at different times and sellers.

Thanks!

Besides looking at your pictures, how much did you pay for them? Now that you're a member on this forum, we could probably point you in the direction of authentics, instead of low-quality premiere replicas, for about the same amount of cash.

I paid $113 for both, both were on auction from a fairly new seller and was told they were official. I got a Kessel jersey (premier, reebok vector, home) a couple of weeks ago for $130. Will upload pics of the questioned jersey soon

Here are the pictures. The first link is the new jerseys that I have purchased, while the second is the old ones that I have. The away jersey I got last March, and the Kessel jersey I got a couple of weeks ago. All from ebay, different sellers. The only thing wrong with the away jersey is the neck cord, but everything seems to be good so it didn't bother me too much. Thanks.

New Jerseys:
http://imgur.com/a/lEzT7

Old Jerseys:
http://imgur.com/a/Gm9L8

Looks like legit replicas there.

They look like legit Premiers.

Alright thanks guys. Just to clarify, the Reebok wordmark Premiers don't have NHL patch stitching? Also, if I were to get authentics in the future where do you guys recommend getting them?

Lots of places to get them online, just have to see sales posted or search on ebay but watch out for the fakes.

A place in Canada has winter classic jerseys for half off right now - https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/details-06.cfm?sku=180791