Would love to have this...

lafountain

Hmmm, if i had this jersey i would never sell it. Should be passed on throgh the family, don´t ya think?!!!!

It´s a thing of all time hockey history, you can´t put a price on this jersey, but this woman can :rolleyes:

I would never sell it, would you?

I wouldn't it's a one of a kind item from the greatest player ever to play the game. Plus it has a great history.

Hmmm, if i had this jersey i would never sell it. Should be passed on throgh the family, don´t ya think?!!!!

It´s a thing of all time hockey history, you can´t put a price on this jersey, but this woman can :rolleyes:

There's the key right there.

You know, that's nice and all but why is the fight strap cut out? That kinda kills the whole game-worn jersey feel. I'll put that money towards a new house instead.

There's the key right there.

You know, that's nice and all but why is the fight strap cut out? That kinda kills the whole game-worn jersey feel. I'll put that money towards a new house instead.

Isn't cutting the fight strap out something Gretzky did to all his jerseys? After all, he wasn't much of a brawler.

Having the fight strap cut out shouldn't kill the game-worn feel, as long as he played with it that way, and the addition of the velcro in the hem give it some character and make it unique to Gretzky. If for some reason it was cut out after he was done using it, then it's an unfortunate alteration to a historical piece.

JeffB

I've heard this before, that Gretz cut the fight strap out of his jersey. It would make sense, since 1. it was tucked in and that would get in the way and 2. he wasn't going to fight, McSorley or whoever was gonna do that for him. He had no reason to tie down his jersey.