Question on Edge 1.0 sizing

Of Senators and Kings

I wear size 54 in edge. Can squeeze into a 52 but I wouldn't buy a one as it's a bit suffocating. The 1.0 I need is a 56 and after looking at the size chart I still don't know if I should order. I heard while the torso cavity on 58s and 60s is not that much bigger than smaller sizes, their sleeves are ridiculously long. Wondering where the size 56 fits in to all that?

6'0

240~lbs

Wide shoulders

Never seen/worn a 56 in person so would like to hear from someone who owns/has tried both and is similar to my build.

The 58 or 60 is probably OK on someone with those dimensions. The sleeves on the 60 (which I wear) are long, but I wear a size 37 sleeve dress shirt and they are fine on me, maybe an inch too long but not so much that it looks funny or bothers me.

I'm 6'4 and 242 lbs, an Edge 1.0 size 56 fits just fine, just like my other Edge 2.0 jerseys with sizes 54-58+. Sleeves are longer in sizes 56-58-58+, but not too long for me.