2011 NHL All Star jersey questions/opinions...

Tazer19

Hello everyone,

As you know I have been looking for a 2011 and 2012 NHL All Star jersey (both blue)...

I came across two 2011...they are game issued with NHLPA tag on hem etc...

My question to everyone is:

What do you think they are worth?? Now, I know that they are worth what a person is willing to pay...supply/demand....But what do you think is a fair price??

Lastly...the 2011 and 2012 (blue) are both the EXACT SAME JERSEY except for the patch...correct...?? So all I would have to do is strip the '11 patch off and add the '12 and I would be good to go...

Any and all opinions matter to me and would be greatly appreciated as I am in talks right now about them and would like to get them ASAP...

Thanks everyone....Let's Go Hawks....

Worth is only determined by how badly someone wants something. I wouldn't pay what his listing price is. I want a white one, but I'd probably only go as high as 200, and that's a huge stretch.

I'd love to get one or two of these too... to get a couple Flyers. Either 2011 Blue (Briere) or White (Giroux) or 2012 Blue (Timonen) or White (Giroux, Hartnell).

That said, I just found the ones you're talking about and I definitely wouldn't pay that much.

But also, to answer your question, you'd need to get a wordmark patch in addition to the Ottawa game patch to properly switch it over to a 2012 All Star Game jersey.

Worth is only determined by how badly someone wants something. I wouldn't pay what his listing price is. I want a white one, but I'd probably only go as high as 200, and that's a huge stretch.

Appreciate your input and time. Even being "game issued" with the NHLPA and them being sort of hard to get-you would go only about $200??

I have been looking for months and have found nothing...

I'd love to get one or two of these too... to get a couple Flyers. Either 2011 Blue (Briere) or White (Giroux) or 2012 Blue (Timonen) or White (Giroux, Hartnell).

That said, I just found the ones you're talking about and I definitely wouldn't pay that much.

But also, to answer your question, you'd need to get a wordmark patch in addition to the Ottawa game patch to properly switch it over to a 2012 All Star Game jersey.

Hey buddy,

THANKS for the time and input. I know-it's a high price and that is why I am asking. I am stuck as I can NOT find the '11 or '12 anywhere. I think, if I recall correctly, when they came out on IJ store I paid $299 for the few I bought...

Thanks for letting me know about the wordmark as well...

Man!!! So confused right now ;-)

Yeah I mean I believe I paid $133 shipped for each of my 3 2012 jerseys (2 white 1 blue)

OUCH!!! You're killing me ;-) How did you manage that?? Where??

Wanna sell me your blue ;-)

Haha I got them from Canada from the store at the Leafs place I believe. I'm having mixed feelings about my blue jersey. I was going to make it a Gaborik. He's not here now, but he was still the first Ranger to win ASG MVP since Mike Richter, and it was pretty awesome, with him scoring on Lundqvist and doing the whole Anisimov shooting taunt. I don't think I'd sell it. Maybe would have traded it for a 2011 white to get a Staal jersey, but even if you got one from that guy he only has a 54 and my jerseys are 56's.

Any mixed feelings about the white? haha

Haha I got them from Canada from the store at the Leafs place I believe. I'm having mixed feelings about my blue jersey. I was going to make it a Gaborik. He's not here now, but he was still the first Ranger to win ASG MVP since Mike Richter, and it was pretty awesome, with him scoring on Lundqvist and doing the whole Anisimov shooting taunt. I don't think I'd sell it. Maybe would have traded it for a 2011 white to get a Staal jersey, but even if you got one from that guy he only has a 54 and my jerseys are 56's.

So wait-your saying you never got your blue customized?? If you didn't and your willing-I would buy...

I have a 2007 All Star (first year of the EDGE) customized with HAVLAT and it is a 56. It is a tad roomy and the sleeves a tad long but other then that it fits fine...

PM if it's blank and you'd consider a sale to me....

Yeah it's blank, but I think I'm finally pulling the trigger and sending everything out to EPS this week. If I don't do it now it'll never get done. He may not be here now, but in the future it's a good memory to look back at.

Yeah it's blank, but I think I'm finally pulling the trigger and sending everything out to EPS this week. If I don't do it now it'll never get done. He may not be here now, but in the future it's a good memory to look back at.

That's totally cool...it's your sweater and if your going to send it out to customize for yourself-good deal...

I have hit a brick wall and thought I would much rather deal with a member then a store on Ebay...but no big deal...

I really want the 2 and may have to pay a tad over to obtain them because I have been looking for months and have not come across a single one from '11 or '12 in blue....

So...one last chance ;-) Your sure-your going to keep it for yourself ??

Yeah I think so... it's the only player I can make a blue one into and there's no guarantee they use these jerseys for the next ASG. It was canceled this year, Olympics next year... by the time the next ASG comes around they might change designs.

Yeah I think so... it's the only player I can make a blue one into and there's no guarantee they use these jerseys for the next ASG. It was canceled this year, Olympics next year... by the time the next ASG comes around they might change designs.

Totally cool with me-appreciate your time my friend...

I will turn my focus on obtaining the two I found....

No problem. I'm sorry I couldn't help you out. If anything I would say get one. Don't try to convert one. Doing the whole Wordmark thing won't look quite right and can potentially ruin the jersey.

Since the team issued and retail are 2.0's I wouldn't see how a team issue would be worth that much more, in my eyes it's the same thing you get at the retail level. I have a blank blue one from 2011 that I'd be willing to part with if I had the right offer. Mine has a Blackhawks patch sewn to the shoulder with hopes of having it customized with a Hawks player one day but so far that's never happened.

Werent these on ebay for $99 buy it nows for a while too? Im pretty sure thats how I got mine.

Werent these on ebay for $99 buy it nows for a while too? Im pretty sure thats how I got mine.

I have been looking for well over 5 months and this is the first time I have seen them...I WISH I would have seen them for $99...

Have a blank you'd sell ;-)