Sticking With What You Know

Cygnus X-1

:(

Sorry to say it, but I have wanted to leave for a while now. I don't see myself getting a Jets any time soon though....waiting for Bogosian, Enstrom, or Kane to get traded lol.

Check my sig ;) . Got both Sakic and Forsberg from that game. Love the World jerseys from '00 and '01 with the name under the number. Great colors on both of those jerseys too. (Your 52 wouldn't fit me anyway :lol: . Way too big)

Sorry read the thread did not look at that ,I am selling this one size as I have the NHLPA one size 54 know that would be huge then !!!!lol

I do just Bruins jerseys...... But when it comes to other teams I will not say no I just put a price limit on what I will spend on them and try to get players from the past I liked

Ducks have been and will always been my #1 team, tried to collect jerseys outside that but found that it was costing me too much and limiting my ability to buy Ducks jerseys when they popped up. I've since gone down to just Ducks/Ducks related (IE Olympic jersey will be made into a Ducks player). If I had the coin I'd love to have a variety as there are a lot of players/teams I admire but just not realistic at this point and time.

I collect jerseys of players I like. Team doesn't matter much as long as I like the jersey.

I've always been more a fan of certain players than teams. It might bother me to wear different team jerseys if I cared more about the team itself than the player. I do understand the team loyalty from those who have NHL teams where you live. I don't think I could ever wear an AHL jersey that wasn't a T-Blades jersey. When I was growing up the Predators were not even an idea yet. Or Atlanta, Carolina, TB, FL, or Columbus. I was originally an Oilers fan because of Gretzky and Kurri and because they were on tv regularly. Gretzky and Kurri are still my all time favorite players. As the players from those Oilers teams retired or moved on to other teams I gradually lost interest since I had no other connection to the team. It was the same with the Penguine teams of the 90's.

For me to put the time and money into customizing a jersey though I have to like both the player and the jersey. I absolutely love Selanne but just can't bring myself to buy that horrible and boring Ducks jersey. I am still looking for the right purple Mighty Ducks jersey to pop up though.

I only collect Blue Jackets (Blue Jackets jerseys, Jacket players All Star jerseys or Jacket players minor league jerseys). I could never see myself buying a jersey from another NHL team. Above all I am a Blue Jackets fan so that is all a choose to collect.

And lately I have sold off a lot of non gamers and now really only focus on game worn Blue Jackets jerseys.

I only collect Ducks jerseys. I am limited in my collection due to space and the fact that I intend to just stick to the home, away, and alternate and both 2007 Ducks jerseys for now. Maybe years later I will collect more but for now I will stick with those 5. One of my biggest mistakes is buying jerseys that were not my size or not a Ducks jersey. I have gotten rid of them all but one (cough....sale/trade thread....cough). I want to eventually buy a jersey of a defunct team to wear to hockey games of teams that I am not a fan of but I am in no rush yet.

I wear my jerseys out either to school or my day off because they are comfortable and I go to maybe one NHL game a year. I also wear them to expose the sport of hockey to area I live in. The only time you see NHL gear is from people who wear snap back hats, band wagoners, or the few actual NHL fans.