OHL, WHL, QMJHL

I think we have touched on jerseys from the CHL on other threads but I figured I would create a thread just devoted to the Great White North's child labor program, er the CHL. Here is a great jersey from St. Michael's that I reall dig:

100919.jpg

I also really like the Halifax jersey:

ReebokReplica.jpg

What do y'all like?

One of my favorite logos:

hitmen-white.jpg

I always thought theirs was one of the best, even the rare Bret Hart-inspired pink-trimmed ones from their first couple of seasons (I do have one of those).

The Medicine Hat Tigers is a classic. So is the London Knights. But I really think my favorite of the CHL jerseys would have to be the Gatineau Olympiques:

125px-Gatineauolympiques.gif

I'll do my favorite by league:

OHL:

London Knights

100913.jpg

QMJHL:

PEI Rocket:

100974.jpg

WHL: Have to call it a tie

Red Deer Rebels:

101124.jpg

Vancouver Giants:

110544.jpg

I like the Saskatoon Blades from the WHL too. It's corny but sweet looking.

saskatoon.jpg

EDIT: The Rocket logo always reminds me of the rockets from Super Mario Bros. 2...don't know why exactly..

P.S., the Memorial Cup is coming up soon. I really wish there was a way to watch those games down here.

P.P.S., I just got an email notification telling me my Medicine Hat Tigers jersey was shipped. I didn't even know I bought one!

I like the Saskatoon Blades from the WHL too. It's corny but sweet looking.

saskatoon.jpg

the current one is better than their last

SaskatoonBlades01.gif

but I still like these...

theblades.gif

brand.gif

Saskbladesold.gif

The Blades' evil snowplow thing was creepy. They use the rockered skate blade circle on their third jerseys, looking like a throwback style with laces on the neck and all.

Red Deer Rebels:

101124.jpg

D'oh completely forgot about the Red Deer Rebels! I love their third jersey!- Really sharp looking...

thumb_jersey_red.jpg

D'oh completely forgot about the Red Deer Rebels! I love their third jersey!- Really sharp looking...

thumb_jersey_red.jpg

I'm with LS1893 on every thing, except PEI - I'll go with the Cataractes. Maybe the Fog Devils.

Gotta love an American team in a Canadian league!

TriCityAmericanscirca2007-vi.jpg

Nice Tri-City uni. I like the shoulder patch on that jersey (eagle).

I love the color scheme too. I like the way they use the red as the base color of the jersey. So many teams that use the red, white and blue use either the blue or the white, like the Rangers or the Giants(NFL). The red makes it look sharp; almost like a Habs jersey. The eagle reminds me a little of the Capitals logo too.

I think they used Ottawa's home layout for this jersey and switch the black for navy:

pG01-2339968dt.jpgTriCityAmericanscirca2007-vi.jpg

Nice Tri-City uni. I like the shoulder patch on that jersey (eagle).

Speaking of American teams in the CHL- check out this cool third jersey from the Whale:

3rdjersey.JPG

That's cool hmm my favorute american team jersey in the CHL has to be the Seattle Thunderbirds

bluejersey.jpg

I like that Plymouth Whalers jersey. I was looking to buy one from their store but they don't have an online version.

Speaking of red jerseys, here's my newest:

WindsorSpitfirescirca2007-vi.jpg

Are you addicted Brilliant ? lol a new one every day it seems haha. Nice pickup BTW.

I know I know...I have to stop this madness!

But why?

That is one jersey I might get up the gumption and pick it up right now. And yea, you can't order online but its a simple phone call or fax (I think) to order so its not too prohibitive.

I actually want a Remparts and an Oceanic jersey really bad but unfortunately the Gods aren't with me on either. The Quebec site only accepts Visa(I have MasterCard) and the Rimouski site gives me a 404 page when I click on their store. GAH!!!

I actually want a Remparts and an Oceanic jersey really bad but unfortunately the Gods aren't with me on either. The Quebec site only accepts Visa(I have MasterCard) and the Rimouski site gives me a 404 page when I click on their store. GAH!!!

Which Remparts jersey the white or the black? They are auctioning off a few on ebay:

In Black

In White

I wanted one from the team store actually. I was looking at the red one with the circle logo that looks like the Wild's 3rd jersey.

remrf.jpg

Those eBay ones are nice but just way too expensive.

I am a Hitmen fan so I think I must be biased on that one. I have a black Hitmen jersey that I just picked up a few weeks ago. I don't really pay attention to other junior leagues, so I really don't think I can give a favourite for them.

As stated in one of my previous posts, here's one of my favorites:

MedicineHatTigerscirca2006-vi.jpg

That tiger is sweet especially against the black background. While I like the sleeves maybe orange striping will make it even more kick Arse. That leads me to a question- is there any jersey in this category where you like the logo or the colors but if they changed just one detail it would make even a cooler jersey. Of course as a Sabres fan, I love the colors of the jersey but hate the logo. For the CHL- maybe this jersey. I love the logo and the color choice on the lower sleeve but what is going on on the shoulders? Way too busy.

40db2ec27053366c1f9c75ab310002e6.png