OHL, WHL, QMJHL

I gotta go with the Kootenay ICE jerseys, I like the logos for the home and away and their third is simply wicked looking in tuxedo black. Here's a couple pics of some gamers of mine.

gameworn002.jpg

gamewornjerseycollectionphotos052.jpg

gameworn002.jpg

Man that black jersey is really sweet. It always amazes me the variety and cool looks that are in leagues other than the NHL. too often jerseys in the NHL leave me kind of "meh" but jerseys like this get my motor running!

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah the black 3rd jerseys are deffinetly my favorites for the ICE. They look wicked with the black and gold socks, they kinda look intimidating in all black coming at ya.

• 1 month later...

CW- any chance IceJerseys gets CHL jerseys this year? I am salivating over over an Oshawa Tavares jersey

• 6 months later...
That tiger is sweet especially against the black background. While I like the sleeves maybe orange striping will make it even more kick Arse. That leads me to a question- is there any jersey in this category where you like the logo or the colors but if they changed just one detail it would make even a cooler jersey. Of course as a Sabres fan, I love the colors of the jersey but hate the logo. For the CHL- maybe this jersey. I love the logo and the color choice on the lower sleeve but what is going on on the shoulders? Way too busy.

40db2ec27053366c1f9c75ab310002e6.png

hello, I'm looking for a Jeff Glass Jersey and I need it fast - my man's birthday is in 4 days, help please!

• 3 weeks later...
hello, I'm looking for a Jeff Glass Jersey and I need it fast - my man's birthday is in 4 days, help please!

How did it turn out?

• 1 year later...

I have seen the jersey of the calgary hitmen and i ordered one immediately.

Now i just have to wait and see when it arrives .

:)

• 9 months later...