Wild Wednesday

thk25

Can anyone pick me up an authentic blank wordmark/indo edge Wild away jersey at the 50% off sale this Wednesday? PM me if you can help me out.

I spoke with John at the Burnsville location and he said that unfortunately the deal only applies to in-store purchases, but in a few weeks they are going to run the same promotion online. Still, I'm impatient and if someone could pick one up for me I'd appreciate it.

I did something similar for Brandon a couple weeks ago, and if anyone wants to check my Ebay feedback just contact me and I'll give you my account name.

I am waiting for some confirmation on what exactly the floor sales means. They used terms that were not clear concerning authentic jerseys. So I asked the question and now I am waiting for that final answer.

The third green edge 1.0 and the Indo version will be in stock, but I am not sure on what quantities they currently carry or in what sizes. Remember they have to purchase these based on previous sales history. When they first came out, the authentic's did not sell well due to the cost ($300 for the edge 1.0). Then as that inital inventory came down or sat around, the buyers purchased the Indo version but still had priced it to the public for $300. The wild do better on the replica sales on two fronts, they buy in bulk and they have a few staff members heat seal player names and numbers at the Xcel energy center. No sewing, just heat pressing. So next time your there, look at the replicas and take notice at the lack of any stitching. It's all about putting the fast moving product out on the floor. Not the slow moving expensive jerseys that few if any want to unload a small fortune on. That's primarily why I purchased game worn from the wild.

i could see them saying something like "everything in here is 50% off!............except authentic jerseys, game worn equipment/jerseys, practice used equipment, and game used pucks." as soon as ya hear i'd be interested in knowing.

Btw, no white edge 1.0's or indo edge. But their are two edge 1.0's on the clearance rack at the downtown location. $159 was the price, pre-sale. So 50% off puts you at $80. One size 60 and one size 56. That's it for white. Old shoulder patch and vector neck logo.

Thanks for your help guys. I need to get my hands on one of those jerseys before they scrap them and go with a new design.

dude it was a mad house in there and i feel bad i wasn't able to score you one. i got there shortly after the store had opened and literally all of the replicas off the wall were pretty much gone. i had to ask for an authentic as they had them hidden in the back. When I asked about the white kid said they only had the one 54. when you can score one on the online deal they plan on doing then i would say go for it. No joke I waited prolly a good 2hrs from point of getting the jersey to check out.

Every time I see this thread pop up, I feel like it should say "Wet and Wild Wednesday" instead of the current title.

it's going to be wet and wild come saturday when Parise Koivu and Heater are bombing in goals!

Dude that is straight up nuts. I guess they aren't kidding when the say Minnesota is the "State of Hockey",

Not going to lie. I thought this was going be a cake walk. They had people lined up outside the gates of the store at like 7. People at the xcel have started.lining up for the free scrimmage to get prime seats. The free scrimmage has no open seats left. Its like the lockout never happened to tons of.people here. With mn and und playing this weekend and the home opener this is a fun filled weekend