Where to Find NFL Elite Chicago Bears Jersey?

mdwsta4

Title says it all. I'm looking for a new Chicago Bears Elite jersey. Ideally I would want Matt Forte in a size 44. I can find Urlacher jerseys all day long, as well as the Game Day jerseys, but an Elite Forte seems ###### near impossible. NFL shop does allow you to customize a jersey for $50 more, but it seems stupid to pay $300 vs $250 for a current player!

Any thoughts?

I would try one out before you actually buy. I bought one a month ago without trying it on and wasnt the least bit happy. The older reeboks are far superior imo. Also, college Nike authentics such as Penn State, Texas, and Miami (off the top of my head) use the Nike elite system and are available for retail.

It's insane that Nike asks a $100 for screen printed replicas and $135 for premiers considering they look and feel like they are worth 5 bucks at best.

I agree with Kurt. Definitely try one on. I tried on the $100 replica (they sell them at Kohls, so if you get a 30% off coupon and have Kohls cash, it isn't that bad) and hated it! The construction of the jersey is bizarre. I tried on an XL (usually wear mediums in Reebok) and the shoulders were very tight. Funny thing is, I just bought a Plax game issued Jets jersey for the same price as a limited Nike jersey!

Just got back from trying on the Game jersey. I love the fit. The construction may be questionable but I love the slimmer fit. Size XL was perfect (Im 6'6, 215). Iv never owned or even tried on an authentic NFL jersey but the old Reebok replicas have a far different fit. Definitely size up if getting a Nike jersey

Thanks for the suggestions. I actually tried on an Elite (on field) Chargers jersey at the local Nike store. I think the build quality of the Nike jerseys is phenomenal! Well, perhaps not the replica (game, limited, etc) versions, but the authentics are built great! The material is thick and feels like it's worth the $250 price tag. Will be interested to see how well the gamers wear.

I like size 50 in edge for hockey jerseys and went with size 44 in an Elite. Friend back in Chicago picked one up for me.

Have all of you only tried on the game day jerseys or have you tried on the Elite jerseys as well? COMPLETELY different in materials, cut, and build quality.

Have all of you only tried on the game day jerseys or have you tried on the Elite jerseys as well? COMPLETELY different in materials, cut, and build quality.

I plan on going to a Nike store over hte weekend...hoping they have one to try on.

I owned an elite Ingram Saints, customized through NFL.shop and didnt like it. Im glad the Eagles stuck with the familiar reebok dazzle shoulders and cut. I think they look cool on the players but not to wear. The elite Saints neck sizing was huge, it was like i was wearing a deep V..not cool. But i noticed when the Saints played in the HOF game their neck cut was very deep too so i applaud Nike for making these jerseys closer to the on-field product, im just not a fan of the material but thats just me. Also note that the majority of the teams use reverse kiss-cut numbers for these, i dont know why but they do. The ones i have seen that do this are Pats, Panthers, Saints, Bears, Buccaneers, and a few others. These were all seen on JC when people started purchasing them. Someone picked up an elite Manning Broncos (which i gotta say, if i get one that's the one i will be buying) and it didnt have the kiss-cut numbers. Guess it is different for select teams with more than one layer numbering.

The Nike store... upstairs near where the old Apple Store was.

Really? Is that sad I didn't know there is a Nike store there? Either way, it's good to know they are selling authentic Nike football jerseys at Nike stores. You can't go into Reebok and buy an authentic jersey

I purchased the Reebok on field jerseys direct from the Chicago Bears last winter because they were giving a discount to season ticket holders. I haven't had my hands on the new Nike jerseys yet, but I can say that the on field Reebok Jerseys were very well made, slightly oversized, but a great look and feel.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone tried on both the limited and the elite? I posted before that I tried the game jersey on, turns out it was the limited. Iv done some research and found that the 48 in the elite is pretty similar to the XL in the limited, but I really want to be sure before I order because I have to get it shipped to someone in the US before they ship it to me to avoid brokerage and duty charges.

Any size comparisons between the two would be awesome.

Thanks for the suggestions. I actually tried on an Elite (on field) Chargers jersey at the local Nike store. I think the build quality of the Nike jerseys is phenomenal! Well, perhaps not the replica (game, limited, etc) versions, but the authentics are built great! The material is thick and feels like it's worth the $250 price tag. Will be interested to see how well the gamers wear.

I like size 50 in edge for hockey jerseys and went with size 44 in an Elite. Friend back in Chicago picked one up for me.

Has anyone tried on both the limited and the elite? I posted before that I tried the game jersey on, turns out it was the limited. Iv done some research and found that the 48 in the elite is pretty similar to the XL in the limited, but I really want to be sure before I order because I have to get it shipped to someone in the US before they ship it to me to avoid brokerage and duty charges.

Any size comparisons between the two would be awesome.

Really interested to read about your findings when you get them. I mean I see players with 44's on, usually skinny receivers and db's ...

Now I have an authentic sz 48 Adidas Notre Dame jersey and it fit's the same as a medium "premier" replica Nike (or whatever Nike used to call the in between ones). I'd compare it to a 44 hockey jersey (well 46 maybe at best; 6100's). I mean, sure if you have pads on a 44 fbl might/will stretch and fit fine but without pads ... :closedeyes: . Obviously the cut is/looks quite different compared to an actual player one so really mostly it's probably just the material that is the same as on field (for the 48).

Actually got a 52 RBK Saints for my lil brother who wore XL Reebok NFL replica's, same fit ...

Sweet Bears jersey!

Im going to be purchasing my first authentic NFL jersey in the next few days - just wondering if the Captain's patches are made available for retail. Im leaning towards not, because my searching hasn't given me any results. Im looking for the patch worn on the Bucs jerseys.

The captain patches aren't made for retail (I do not understand why though). The only ones you will probably find are bad repos on ebay