Looking for Jersey

Pattyy130

I speculate he or she is looking for the alternate that the Sens wore this year with the O on it. Ebay might have a few floating around, other wise try all of the usual suspects. Ice Jerseys, Hockey Monkey, Cool Hockey, Jersey Express. Authentic is the way to go if it is in your budget

Youre gonna want to take the 416 to the 401 then cross into the US, take 81 to route 80 and BAM, 700 km and you're there!

new-jersey.jpg

I speculate he or she is looking for the alternate that the Sens wore this year with the O on it. Ebay might have a few floating around, other wise try all of the usual suspects. Ice Jerseys, Hockey Monkey, Cool Hockey, Jersey Express. Authentic is the way to go if it is in your budget

Ye I was looking on those site and I saw HockeyMonkey got authentic one the for 129.98$ are those the indo edge or the canadian one? And were should I send it if I want to customize it for the best job. Shame they don't have the heritage jersey there tought :(

As far as I know, HockeyMonkey only carries the older Canadian-made Edge 1.0 authentics. (You still might want to check with them about that, though) They are not going to have the Heritage jersey since it's a new design and only available for retail in the Indonesian-made version. The only other choice you have is to get a gameworn or game-issued Canadian 2.0, but that's assuming you could wear those sizes.

As far as I know, HockeyMonkey only carries the older Canadian-made Edge 1.0 authentics. (You still might want to check with them about that, though) They are not going to have the Heritage jersey since it's a new design and only available for retail in the Indonesian-made version. The only other choice you have is to get a gameworn or game-issued Canadian 2.0, but that's assuming you could wear those sizes.

Thanks alot now I guess to make a decision..

Away jersey 129$ or Heritage from jerseyexpress 189$ (it says it come from canada to)

I would call them and double check if that is a made in canada one.

Do this because many websites haven't updated their website to fit the description. The authentics are probably indo's

You should wait, with the recent influx of 2.0s on eBay I wouldnt be surprised if we see more teams for retail this season.

Heritage from jerseyexpress 189$ (it says it come from canada to)

It can't possibly have been made in Canada; that model didn't appear until this past season, and all retail team authentics for the past year (except Winnipeg) were made in Indonesia.

Nope. They have a site like that for almost every NHL team that are based off a single fake manufacturer. Try replacing the team name in the URL with philadelphiaflyers or pittsburghpenguins or whatever other team.

Also, make sure you check if the website provides multiple ways to contact them; such as an address, a professional email address (not gmail) and a (toll free) telephone number. If it has none of those, the website is probably based in China.