Shameless Self Promotion

NYIJM29

I have no life, as most of you know. So I made this video. I saw the Isles ad in Newsday (local paper) and the slogan was "Enjoy the fun" or something along those lines. As a business major, I am interested in marketing and that slogan didn't do it for me. "The Future Is Now" gives me chills when I watch this video. It's August, the lockout talk is sad, so enjoy some hockey

And yes ranger, flyers, and penguins fans, I was able to find more than 3 minutes of Islander highlights. (I had four angles of Hamonic decking Crosby but cut it down to 2)

Is it just me or were the Islanders losing in pretty much every one of those highlights lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it just me or were the Islanders losing in pretty much every one of those highlights lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol. I will say this: any clip showing Crosby on the pain train has merit. I liked when he dropped his purse and all of his coupons fell onto the ice.

12TH PLACE HERE WE COME!!

I think it's hysterical that the guy singing references 1984...which is essentially the last time the Islanders did anything. Either that or he's a big Van Halen and/or Ghostbusters fan. Har!

Am I the only one that noticed that most of the highlights were against the Stars? Aside from a couple absolute meltdowns from the Pens of course.