Panthers Thirds Team Issues

hatryk

It's half and half says ree then has the right part of the vector.

Actually I'm not sure I didn't ask

Lol, nice try.

I sent an email asking.

Thanks for the tip, I've emailed him to see if what he has left and if they have the word mark.

Got a response from Matt, he still has wordmarked jerseys available. $10 to ship in the USA. He can only do CC transaction, no paypal and ask if I could email my CC and shipping info to him. Probably not a good idea to email your CC so I'm going to contact him by phone and give him my payment info.

Got a response from Matt, he still has wordmarked jerseys available. $10 to ship in the USA. He can only do CC transaction, no paypal and ask if I could email my CC and shipping info to him. Probably not a good idea to email your CC so I'm going to contact him by phone and give him my payment info.

I called I was leery about cc info on email...he took it

Mine shipped today too

• 2 weeks later...

Mine shipped yesterday, should get it tomorrow. Excited to see how it looks and deciding who I will put on it.

Mine shipped yesterday, should get it tomorrow. Excited to see how it looks and deciding who I will put on it.

Anyone other than Flash or Bradley and I will confiscate the jersey from you.

In comparison to replicas, what is the size of a 56? (###### it, what is the whole set of sizes?)

If they'd fit me, David Boothing that b**** up :P Probably wore it for like... one game.