Kreider jersey

BlueShirtOn34thStreet

Pffft...maybe for you youngins but there's only one #20 for me.

Rangerscirca19913aCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

The guy wore a size 50 jersey!! SIZE 50!! Even I don't fit into a 50! He was the definition of a small forward back then. Jan rocked.

I would love to get my hands on an authentic Gold Boston College jersey. I'm quite curious about the Under Armor hockey jersey and what material(s) they use.

I'd settle for a replica of the gold BC jerseys. I haven't seen them available anywhere but considering they were undefeated and won the championship in that jersey I assume they'll pop up eventually.

EDIT hadn't read the college section yet, looks like Guam found a link for gold replicas.

Edited by akteon

Is Kreider playing tonight? If so, I honestly hope he doesn't screw up the chemistry and cost us a big game 1 win.

Was said this am that on Boomer and Carton from Joe M. that he would not play in game 1 at all. Unless somehow someone got injured or sick. He said that the only way he would play say up 3-0 or down and Offense needed a spark and he would only play on 3rd or 4th line. I think a waste to waste a yr on his contract for maybe nothing

The one and ONLY #20 in my book:

000305183.jpg

JOHNNY!!!! :) :)

I am prepared for the flogging about to come.....

What about Luc Robitaille? Sure he had his worst 2 years here, but last time I checked he's in the HOF and still holds the NHL record for goals by a left winger (668) and points (1394)

Is Kreider playing tonight? If so, I honestly hope he doesn't screw up the chemistry and cost us a big game 1 win.

agreed.

I would love to get my hands on an authentic Gold Boston College jersey. I'm quite curious about the Under Armor hockey jersey and what material(s) they use.

I was just at BC bookstore. They dont have the Golds and don't know if any will be stocked or available for public purchase.

I was just at BC bookstore. They dont have the Golds and don't know if any will be stocked or available for public purchase.

Guam found this and posted in down in college section:

http://bceagles.cbscollegestore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=396&dept_id=15147&product_id=220369

OK, fair enough. I might have to get one then. I try to steer clear of replicas these days though. How do people get college gamers? I thought they weren't allowed to sell stuff like that.

OK, fair enough. I might have to get one then. I try to steer clear of replicas these days though. How do people get college gamers? I thought they weren't allowed to sell stuff like that.

They are for sale. Check out gameworn.net and you'll find them.

Usually with names removed to comply with NCAA rules.

Ebay has college gamers pop up too. Several good sellers there for college stuff.

Yeah no, I get that they're for sale, and I've seen them on gw.net, but I just didn't understand how they got sold from the schools in the first place since I thought it was against NCAA rules.