Hamilton Bulldogs Jerseys

Hi,

I'm looking for some AHL jerseys. Preferably authentic or game worn. Looking for some Hamilton Bulldogs jerseys, either home, away, or both. Could someone steer me in the direction I need to go in to pick some up? I have contacted the team and all they have is jerseys that are game worn and signed. I am just looking for game worn. Thanks

Most modern game worns from AHL teams are signed. They are usually either auctioned off as signed or they become that way.

It's just a the way it goes. You will probably have to buy an authentic thru the team store or find one on ebay if you want something unsigned.

ebay is your best bet for a bargain however when meigray has their 50% off sales you can get hamilton games for between $145 and $225, which is not that much higher (ebay i see them between like 90 and 175).

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, it's been a busy week. Thanks guys for all of the links. I've been keeping my eye on eBay as well as the MeiGray site. I just recently got a 2009-2010 Frederic St. Denis game worn from eBay and am watching that Benoit. I wouldn't usually go for players no longer with the team(I'm looking for more recent stuff), however, because that's my last name too(Benoit) I'm really considering this jersey. Thanks for all your help

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, it's been a busy week. Thanks guys for all of the links. I've been keeping my eye on eBay as well as the MeiGray site. I just recently got a 2009-2010 Frederic St. Denis game worn from eBay and am watching that Benoit. I wouldn't usually go for players no longer with the team(I'm looking for more recent stuff), however, because that's my last name too(Benoit) I'm really considering this jersey. Thanks for all your help

You have to have at least one gamer from your favorite team with your name on it.

Just something too cool about it.

Just saying.

Thanks bupz. I usually monitor eBay as I'm looking for non autographed stuff. However, sometimes good things do pop up through the Bulldogs that are unsigned.

How much did you pay?

Thanks bupz. I usually monitor eBay as I'm looking for non autographed stuff. However, sometimes good things do pop up through the Bulldogs that are unsigned.

How much did you pay?

I only paid 250 which I considered to be a steal. They are really nice to deal with too.