Riddle Me This Batman

Cygnus X-1

Anyone know why these two EDGE 7187's are different? The road (white) is 5 inches longer from the back collar, the sleeves are 2.5 inches longer and the bottom hem flairs out differently than the home (blue). I picked up the road one last night at MSG and I ordered the home one off of NHL.com back in '09.

The home one fits much better.....

post-4221-0-73121100-1331784864_thumb.jp.post-4221-0-21127300-1331784597_thumb.jp

post-4221-0-54042200-1331784888_thumb.jp

post-4221-0-21483200-1331784959_thumb.jp

I also don't know why this image uploader is giving me such problems....

post-4221-0-33605900-1331785379_thumb.jp

Different cuts/templates. I was talking to CJ Matthews about that. The rangers blue doesn't seem to have as big a diaper cut as the white. Also, the blue is an Avalanche/Thrashers type of template, while the white is a Devils type of template.

The white is from the initial run of 2007-08 EDGE jerseys while the blue is after. That first year, the Rangers hemmed the butt flap off the back of their jerseys; at the behest of the league too. Once the 2.0's came out though, they started reducing it for more and more teams.

The white is from the initial run of 2007-08 EDGE jerseys while the blue is after. That first year, the Rangers hemmed the butt flap off the back of their jerseys; at the behest of the league too. Once the 2.0's came out though, they started reducing it for more and more teams.

Interesting- is it possible the blue one is an early 2.0?- I read that in the beginning the 2.0's had the 7187 label on them

Anyone know why these two EDGE 7187's are different? The road (white) is 5 inches longer from the back collar, the sleeves are 2.5 inches longer and the bottom hem flairs out differently than the home (blue).

Does your home jersey still have the white born-on sticker on the inside wash tag? If so, I'd be curious to know what the date on it is.

Does your home jersey still have the white born-on sticker on the inside wash tag? If so, I'd be curious to know what the date on it is.

Don't know but I will check

Anyone know the mesurements of a size 46 2.0?

My 46 ASG jersey is about 23" pit-to-pit, tapers to 22" at the narrowest, back collar to bottom of flare is 33". Btw, to answer your other question, it's not likely your blue Rangers is a 2.0. Any 2.0 as small as a 46 would only be available in the All-Star jerseys. 2.0's are air-knit so you can tell right away just by looking at the material.

So would a white jersey made after '08 have the same dimensions and cut as my blue one?

No good

I'm thinking of making the white one a Del Z- is this accurate (did he wear this exact style when he came up in '09)?

Or stick with Staal as he was on the '07-'08 squad