Rangers Customizing Question

Cygnus X-1

Found a listing on eBay for a 7187 Rangers road jersey size 46 (this is a 1.0, no?)

Who would be best to customize this? Obviously I'd want the exact letter/number fonts/sizes as worn by the players.

Thanks in advance for any info

That's gonna be a 1.0. Brilliant (Mike) does great custom work on Rangers jerseys, but the problem is that jersey needs a nameplate which is hard/impossible to get. You could bring it to Cosby's in NYC, but they'll charge a little over $100 to customize it, which I personally think is expensive. You could also send it to EPS, which wouldn't be cheap either.

The wait at EPS would also likely be somewhere in the neighborhood of FOREVER, which also isn't acceptable. Mike does do great work, but as was already said, the jersey needs a nameplate and EPS is the only place besides Cosby's who can get the arch right. I don't like Cosby's work, from what I've seen, and they're expensive. They have white Callahan USA jerseys there and I want one, but not for 200 bucks for a replica.

I got kits for my Dubinsky and Stepan white Rangers Edge jerseys from EPS and had Mike stitch them on. I believe their rate for a kit is $55 (same price if you send the jersey in to them as well, but shipping would be less for the kit). As others have mentioned, EPS is not usually a quick turnaround.

rangers_white_dubinsky_b_sm.jpgrangers_white_stepan_b_sm.jpg

If you send it in to EPS or just order the kit from them, either way I'd be very specific about requesting an Edge material nameplate.

Send it to EPS. I am currently not taking in any new orders until I get acclimated to my new job. It'll probably be a month or so; maybe more.

Thanks for the info- at least I have some options.

Too bad these 1.0's are hard to find.

They're actually not that hard to find, they turn up on eBay all the time. It's the 2.0's that are impossible to get.

Thanks for the info- at least I have some options.

Too bad these 1.0's are hard to find.

I just had one done at Cosby's on 31st St. - while it's expensive, I think they do a great job. It'll end up costing $103 these days, but it's a 7 day turnaround. Not sure if the prices are lower in Jersey or at the Westbury store.

First post, but I've been following this board for a little while now, you guys are awesome and extremely helpful!

I've never seen a 2.0....saw a blank Rangers one on eBay once. But I have no idea about sizing

What's everyone's thoughts on this:

If I customize the 1.0 as a Callahan (complete with the C) it's not technically correct as it has the Vector logo and he began his captaincy this season with the Reebok nameplate.

....maybe I should go on meds to treat my OCD, lol

I'm personally avoiding doing that because I'm hoping that eventually the ones with the Reebok wordmark won't be such garbage quality and I'll make my Callahan jersey then. I can wait, I have enough other things to wear. As for sizing, if you're looking for a 46 then chances are you're never gonna find a team issue in your size as they all come MUCH bigger than that.

if you're looking for a 46 then chances are you're never gonna find a team issue in your size as they all come MUCH bigger than that.

Hey, Zuccarello needs to wear a jersey too!

You'd be surprised to know that Zuccarello actually wore a 54 in the AHL ASG competition, and I think he wore a 56 with the Rangers, possibly even a 58. I remember seeing it somewhere, but I can't find it.

I'm toying with waiting out this Indo-EDGE thing as well. Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks of these things.

How can any hockey player wear a 46 with pads anyway?

What's everyone's thoughts on this:

If I customize the 1.0 as a Callahan (complete with the C) it's not technically correct as it has the Vector logo and he began his captaincy this season with the Reebok nameplate.

....maybe I should go on meds to treat my OCD, lol

I thought about that (I also had a Callahan done), and the vector vs. nameplate bothered me, but I just don't trust Reebok to put a quality jersey out there again any time soon. Considering how hard it's been to get a 2.0, and the fact that the NHL store doesn't even sell Rangers home authentics, I really have no idea what timeframe that will be. Reebok has proven that outcry from fans certainly doesn't mean anything to them!

You'd be surprised to know that Zuccarello actually wore a 54 in the AHL ASG competition, and I think he wore a 56 with the Rangers, possibly even a 58. I remember seeing it somewhere, but I can't find it.

Probably a recycled jersey :P. I was only kiding!

At MSG grabbed a blank 7187 for 50% off ($125)

Now gotta get it customized....

Sec 210- you?

Who wants to pick up a size 54 of any kind for the new guy? Can Paypal right now!!!!!!!

Lol...oh I cheered quite loudly.

BTW is EPS ExclusivePro.com?

Yeah, that's them.

anybody know why this road 46 is like 1.5 inches longer in the sleeves and 1 inch longer form the collar than my blue 46? Both tags are the same (Made in Canada 7187)