Minnesota Wild Road 2012 Edge Jerseys

thk25

Does anyone know if the Reebok 2012 Edge authentic road jerseys come with the 2012 season rectangular shoulder patches? Or if they will have the Reebok word mark or the vector logo on the back?

They should. The Wild switched to the rectangular shoulder patches last season (2010-11) and all 2012 retail Reebok Edge jerseys should have the wordmark and not the vector. But I couldn't find anything but stock photos online and even shop.NHL.com seems to be showing the 2009-10 version with the round patches and vector.

Maybe one of our Minnesota posters can confirm first hand what's out there being sold in the wild (pun intended).

They usually don't keep much for gamers at the two locations. That's why I make the trip down town. I do not believe they changed the shape of the patch on the sleeve from last season. Not really sure why they went to this shape at all.

I have a list, but if you saw the prices, you might get sick. My list is of set 2 ten year patched home red jerseys. Not sure I am supposed to share it. Don't want to make Dan mad...since I am on his good side. I am not sure what's left from the set to tell you the truth.

i got that email from dan telling me there is stuff from that season available (brodziak) but the prices are so ###### inflated (at least i imagine) i asked him for a list of all that is available and what the prices are. wouldn't mind a kassian now that i know everything else is going to be too much for the price.

i got that email from dan telling me there is stuff from that season available (brodziak) but the prices are so ###### inflated (at least i imagine) i asked him for a list of all that is available and what the prices are. wouldn't mind a kassian now that i know everything else is going to be too much for the price.

The brodziak was $850. Kassian did not have a jersey from year ten red set 2

That was under the old ownership. Now I would presume that trying to find a red third from that season game worn is next to impossible. I still want fifth year gamers but they are locked away in the warehouse. Hoping they eventually let them out for sale at a reasonable price. Some day.