Removed patch, Did i ruin jersey?!?

spizzkid

It's adhesive. The patch was heat sealed to the jersey. Depending on the material, you MIGHT be able to use Goof Off to save it. I wouldn't suggest doing that though, since if you don't know what you're doing you'll just make it worse.

It's most likely ruined.

It's adhesive. The patch was heat sealed to the jersey. Depending on the material, you MIGHT be able to use Goof Off to save it. I wouldn't suggest doing that though, since if you don't know what you're doing you'll just make it worse.

It's most likely ruined.

Are you kidding me?

Wow I'm a dumbass.

I would start with Goo Gone and try to work on it. I bet you can get some of it off, if not all of it. Goo gone is safe and non damaging. At least give it a try. Refer to the Stripping thread and follows the tips other people use, you might have some luck.

What the H? Pardon my french...

Of course, I have '0' experience with new stuff, but Edge material is not workable? eg - can't use anything to remove adhesive without ruining it?

You stupid kids and your FANCY materials!!!

2425894660105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

If that's an EDGE jersey, then yes, it's not fixable. Your best bet is to just put it back on and sew it up again.

What he said. EDGE jerseys are a pain in the Arse, you can't even use Goof Off on them without ruining them. Why did you take the patch off anyway?

I took the "A" off my Wild green alternate and had the same thing happen to me. I still love it and I still wear it out in public. I don't care. I tried the goof off, and tried to use mild heat from an iron, nothing worked. Oh well, right?

What he said. EDGE jerseys are a pain in the Arse, you can't even use Goof Off on them without ruining them. Why did you take the patch off anyway?

The patch was worn with the jerseys that they coyotes had in 2006 i think the ones with white stripes on the bottom and this was the newer jersey