What's in your wallet?

puckboy33

I thought the hockey card inserts were dumb but at least they were supposed to be traced to a certain play. This stuff is ridiculous. I know Steiner sells coasters and other crap with game used jerseys/nets. I figure/hope these are just training camp jerseys or practice jerseys. Regardless it's disgusting.

Hey, at least it's a FLYERS jersey X_X. Seriously though, if they can take a scrub players game worn jersey that normally gets sold for like $400 and cut it into a hundred pieces and sell each wallet for $150 then obviously it makes more sense for them. I doubt they're cutting up a Pronger jersey or something like that.

While this looks cool, and I actually need a new wallet... I'm not spending $150 for that crap.

I want mine with a board burn or a team repair inside it.

I don't get why anyone would buy those wallets. Maybe they're not that sure they'll sell, either, and that's why they've got a 3 week lead time -- they won't make anything they don't already have an order for.

Yeah I wouldn't buy those either......I took a good point of advice from a good friend....

"....why spend money on something to hold your money?"