2011-12 Authentic Tampa Bay away from NHL shop

khabbi

:thumbsup:

big enough for the hat trick last night!!!

:P

:thumbsup:

big enough for the hat trick last night!!!

:P

i saw that, great game, so strange seeing tampa in new unis again......3 different jerseys since 92....hawks still have the same.........these new tampa treads are too bland and boring....and the logo...it´s not even a logo dammit.....just a symbol........like something on your pc-keyboard...

i saw that, great game, so strange seeing tampa in new unis again......3 different jerseys since 92....hawks still have the same.........these new tampa treads are too bland and boring....and the logo...it´s not even a logo dammit.....just a symbol........like something on your pc-keyboard...

They make up for the bland jerseys with the Tesla coils...I wish the Flyers had an excuse to do something absurd like that.

well i think they have, the trade of carter and richards was a real kick in the Tesla coils

Meh, watching the Flyers this year has been pretty entertaining. As long as Schenn pans out, I think they got pretty solid value for the trades. The real reason was to give Giroux first line minnutes, and he is taking the opportunity and running away with it.

Jersey has been sent back to the NHL.COM shop with several pictures and an explanation of the problems with the jersey. UPS shows they will get it tomorrow, we'll see how they handle this and how long this takes. Sucks that I have over $300 sunk in this for over a month and no jersey to show for it.

Meh, watching the Flyers this year has been pretty entertaining. As long as Schenn pans out, I think they got pretty solid value for the trades. The real reason was to give Giroux first line minnutes, and he is taking the opportunity and running away with it.

i guess.....bet Jeff Carter is hurting more..... :(