Anti Indo-Edge Facebook Movement

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I'm going to stop clogging the 2.0 thread and throw this here. I've created a Facebook group and a page, the group is to discuss, the page is to promote/spam everyone we can who might matter.

Page:

https://www.facebook.com/AntiIndoEdge

Group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/233026360092291/

If anyone wants to be an admin, help out...anything, let me know. It can't hurt to spread the word on the world's most popular website, eh?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see my idea turn out. I really hope this can lead to some significant changes by Reebok. Great job Johnny.

Thanks man, didn't mean to steal your idea haha, just figured I'd get it started ASAP. Let me know if you want to help out.

Thanks man, didn't mean to steal your idea haha, just figured I'd get it started ASAP. Let me know if you want to help out.

More than happy to see it up, I think it would be best to continuously post the think to both the page and the group to Reebok's hockey page and try to get more people to learn about the Indo-EDGE jerseys.

Awesome. And sounds good, like I said message me if you want to admin the pages.

Send me your name, I'll add you when I wake up tomorrow.

And I'm sure I should know your name and most others on here, but I'm absolutely horrific with names and I apologize lol.

Just joined. Great idea! :thumbsup:

Who are you, my wife?

Ahahaha zing! Nathan is lightning, I was sitting here last night filing a bankruptcy for a client and everytime a notification popped up, this guy already approved the member! I was like sheesh dude. I wish you could make the group just completely open, having to approve everyone is kind of dumb. Oh well. Thanks for the positive feedback, help is always welcome!

Sorry to hijack the thread a bit Johnny, but I've not been on for ages and I'm way out of the loop here. So, can someone kindly recap for the remedial class - Reebok have started churning out Indonesian crap and selling it as "authentic", with a price tag to match? Is a Canadian made Edge no longer available, and what about the Premier?

Hey what about comparison pics of a 2.0 & the indo edge so the people can see what we are talking about?

I joined, but can the group pic please be changed to another jersey than the Nucks jersey?

Just kidding, nice job! ;)

Sorry to hijack the thread a bit Johnny, but I've not been on for ages and I'm way out of the loop here. So, can someone kindly recap for the remedial class - Reebok have started churning out Indonesian crap and selling it as "authentic", with a price tag to match? Is a Canadian made Edge no longer available, and what about the Premier?

You will get all of the history in the Edge 2.0 thread, this thread is just a product of the debacle. It will be explained better there than I can.

I am glad to see Chad join us as an admin. I probably will be a little slower with the updates over the next few days because I am hitting a crunch time for class work. I do think a 2.0 to 7231 comparison would be nice, but so far our progress looks good. Spread this everywhere that hockey fans might look and if you are in a store that sells these, take as many pics as you can (especially of the flaws).

I'm a new member here, having found the board through the Facebook group, and having been linked to that group from the comments on Uni Watch.

I currently don't own a single Reebok-branded jersey. I have been trying to justify saving up to possibly get an Edge or two, seeing as how I really haven't liked any of the Premiers I've seen in stores, but now I'm really turned off by them for going this route. At this point, I can't see myself spending another dime on any Reebok or Adidas product; I'll stick with the CCM jerseys that I have. Hell, most of the current NHL unis were either derived from pre-Edge designs, or would look at least as good on a 6100 cut as they do on the Edge.

Went to Hockey Life and saw the Indo-Edge Senators Third jersey...OMFG I wanted to hurl.

Such cheap material and the craftsman ship defiantly the work of a 5 year old kid. Only for a 259.99 lol

Horrible...

PLEASE I BEG EVERYONE NOT TO BUY THIS GARBAGE AND MAKE REEBOK BRING BACK THE MADE IN CANADA EDGE.[/left]

[/indent][/center]