New Guy Isles fan

bigdom1012

hey guys im new here and im a big isles fan, i grew up during the fisherman years and remember them well and i used to have jackets sweatshirts tshirts jerseys you name it lol well now im 25 and im no longer a size medium lol

so i was wondering if anyone knows were they sell big and tall isles wave jerseys in either a 3xl or 4xl

if not is there any place here in ny or elsewere where they make custom jerseys??

thanks alot guys!!!

Hey. Welcome aboard! Nice to have another Isles fan around. Your best bet will be to look on ebay for the fisherman (probably in an authentic size. I dont think they made retail replicas in 3XL+).

Just stopping in to tell you the Isles are poop, go Flyers! Welcome, comrade ;)

Haha, you'll have to forgive the resident Flyers Fans... They only seem to talk about how bad your own team is, and how great their team is, AND FAIL TO ANSWER ANY OTHER QUESTIONS YOU POSTED :lol:

As already mentioned, The max size you will find in a replica will be XXL, Authentic 56, Team issued/goalie cut, size 60.

You would be better pressed to use a company like AK or SP who do custom jerseys and get an Airknit blank that has the same wave pattern, and then go on ebay and buy a Fisherman Crest.

thanks for the help guys i tried both companies but didnt see anything...i dont wanna be a pest but can someone post up a link so i can find a goalie size uncrested wave jersey...i found two fisherman logos on ebay i can use!! thanks again

thanks for the help guys i tried both companies but didnt see anything...i dont wanna be a pest but can someone post up a link so i can find a goalie size uncrested wave jersey...i found two fisherman logos on ebay i can use!! thanks again

Here is a size 54, no idea about customization quality.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BERTUZZI-RARE-FISHERMAN-NY-ISLANDERS-AUTHENTIC-JERSEY-/300588657058?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item45fc7ae9a2