Difference in Customization Between Different Sites

Jorge22

I noticed that Cool Hockey has a sale on customization for $29. I was wondering though, what the difference is between sites like Cool Hockey and SportsK that usually charge around $60 for customization, and other sites like River City Sports and IceJerseys that charge $70-85. Is there a difference in the material that's used? I see all websites stitch on names and numbers, so I was wondering where the price difference comes from.

Its pretty much that a company can charge whatever they want. Stitches NY, the offical company for the Isles, charge $50 for an Islanders jersey. Its pretty much all the same materials. I probably couldn't tell the difference between a Stitches and Ice Jerseys job. (I can tell the difference between an EPS and Stahls jobs compared to Stitches)

It is whatever the company chooses to charge. Many of the companies use external sources to do their customization as well. I know I have received jerseys from Icejerseys from about 3 or 4 different customizers (including EPS)

I figure some of them base their prices on whatever the customizer actually charges them.