Custom McFarlane Hockey Figures

slimcutta

I came across the blog a while ago, but now I see the guy's on ebay offering his services (at a cost). Despite the high price, these are pretty effin cool!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-McFarlane-personalized-NHL-hockey-figure-/300587833464?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item45fc6e5878

Lots of super high res images too!!

http://offthebenchdesigns.blogspot.com/

I am a member of McFarlane's boards and an avid collector and there are some very skilled customizers there, who specializes in the 4 major sports that are offered, NHL, NFL, NBA, and MLB. I can recommend a few NHL customizers who do quality work at reasonable prices.

Hockey Customs

Customs By Jomo

Those look cool. The one thing with regular mcfarlanes that they never do that I would love to see are figures wearing AS jerseys.

Those look cool. The one thing with regular mcfarlanes that they never do that I would love to see are figures wearing AS jerseys.

There was one or two McFarlanes that were released in AS jerseys.

One of them was Sundin in the 2000 NHL All-Star Game. 2000 ASG Sundin

However, this was a Grosner exclusive so mostly found in Canada.

I am a member of McFarlane's boards and an avid collector and there are some very skilled customizers there, who specializes in the 4 major sports that are offered, NHL, NFL, NBA, and MLB. I can recommend a few NHL customizers who do quality work at reasonable prices.

Hockey Customs

Customs By Jomo

Very neat!!

To also add ones i would love to have made

Jagr Penguins (either one of him doing the salute with the Black robo pens jersey or one without a helmet with the mullet with the black pens diag. jersey)

Avery/Brodeur 2-pack (When he stuck the stick in his face)

Richter/Bure 2-pack (94 SCF - Penalty Shot)

Theo Fleury Flames Alternate/Red + Rangers Liberty

Never knew they made a few AS ones but there rare and would had liked to maybe had a few others as CL's if anything.

There use to be a ton of those Sundin 2000 NHL All-Star Game figures at my local Zellers. I'm not sure how many they have now though but it was pretty funny seeing a full wall of the same figure.

There use to be a ton of those Sundin 2000 NHL All-Star Game figures at my local Zellers. I'm not sure how many they have now though but it was pretty funny seeing a full wall of the same figure.

Yeah, Zellers gets their figures from Grosner. My local Zellers are still filled with Toskalas. <_<

i ordered 3 figures from the guy above he is pleasant to deal with and gave me a good price for the 3 i had him make me a 1982-83 Michel Goulet Nords, which goes with the game i have , he made me a Andre Dawson 1982 also for the game i have and a Anthony Munoz mid 80's Bengals to match the gamer i have.

He did great work and the Turn around was speedy i believe the mUnoz is on his site

If anyone want to see the pics of the 3 let me know i will post them

medium_bloddyfigureine.jpg

Best one ever made. hands down.

Larger puddle of blood sold separately!