Byrons Hockeyland

redbeard3569

Milt is great to work with. His typing skills are rather limited but if you talk to him or meet him in person, he's the greatest guy in the world to deal with.

There was a documentary that I saw a little while back called "Hunting the Hamilton Tiger" where a guy searches for the illusive Hamilton Tigers jersey and he ends up at Milt's place. He came across as a good guy.

Milt is really a stand up guy. I bought my first gamers from him back in the late 80s. He had all the connections back then. I remember buying my Soviet Red Army from him and I asked him how he got it. Well back then the Soviets were financially strapped so If I remember correctly Milt (or one of his connections) hooked the team up with a new set of jerseys in exchange for the old used ones...which included the likes of Fedorov and other notable players.

I remember getting his jersey listing newsletter and seeing the home and away Gretzky Indy Racers jerseys for sale as well.

He's been in the business since the begining and he knows his trade well.

2870874110106460649sBBegG_th.jpg

i bought one off of him, gave me a phenominal price and was a pleasure to deal with.