Vintage Minnesota Hockey

DropkickMurphy8

Anyone here deal with Vintage Minnesota Hockey? How legit are these guys? I ordered a pair of nameplates and the guy Kyle told me they'd go out immediately after the holiday for 3-4 day delivery. That was a week ago, and he was quick to answer my emails before I paid for the nameplates. As soon as I paid, the guy stopped responding. I've called both of the numbers on their website multiple times with no answer, just a generic outgoing message that doesn't even say it's VMH and no return calls.

Are these guys legit, or did I get stiffed?

....Great. Not what I wanted to hear. I forgot about my own thread, thanks. I'm hoping they show up today. If not, one more call to Kyle and if he doesn't answer my next call is to my bank to get my money back so I can order somewhere else.

Kyle just emailed me back literally 2 seconds ago. Apparently, he's got a high school kid who doesn't like to do his job working for him while Kyle was away. He said they shipped and he'll have a tracking number for me later today. I guess they're on the up-and-up after all. Will update if/when I receive the plates.

LOL! Well I ordered blank plates. Mike is doing the lettering, but yeah, Kyle said he's got a high school employee. I guess that would explain why some people have gotten horrible kits from them.

ive had my issues and im still waiting for my replacement kits (another 2 months later after more than 2 months of waiting for the original order which was wrong)...ive explained it in another thread.

Yeah my mail just came and nothing from Minnesota. He said he'd email me the tracking number when he has the USPS slip in front of him. I really need these by mid-week.

Wait! What? A high school kid with a summer job doesn't have the work ethic to do a quality job in a timely fashion?

Stunning!

LOL! Well, I think a week for a response is a little excessive, even for a high school kid. Still no tracking number, gonna give it a couple hours and call.

LOL! Well, I think a week for a response is a little excessive, even for a high school kid. Still no tracking number, gonna give it a couple hours and call.

There were kids in my HS who would forget to breath and needed to be reminded every couple of minutes to breath...so...yeah. Work ethic doesnt surprise me.