Member Projects

NYIJM29

I wanted to try to make patches. As you can see, I screwed up again :thumbsup: (It was my printer's fault..I didn't know it was going to flip the images). I took my time cutting the Lokomotive patches, rushed the Isles

IMG_9011.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since they are impossible to find. I contacted SP and had some North Korea EXACT COPIES made of their Nike(sp) jerseys they provided to the team years ago.. I just have to get the flag logo silk screened and then sewn on .. had to order a team set of 12. was expensive as hell... but the only way I could " complete" my collection. if anyones interested in one for a good price compared to what I paid, PM me.

2802392790101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

since they are impossible to find. I contacted SP and had some North Korea EXACT COPIES made of their Nike(sp) jerseys they provided to the team years ago.. I just have to get the flag logo silk screened and then sewn on .. had to order a team set of 12. was expensive as hell... but the only way I could " complete" my collection. if anyones interested in one for a good price compared to what I paid, PM me.

2802392790101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

I thought I was the only one obsessed like this...Really nice jersey. are you going to get the screened patches for them all too or just one? Did you get different sizes or all larges?

I wanted to try to make patches. As you can see, I screwed up again :thumbsup: (It was my printer's fault..I didn't know it was going to flip the images). I took my time cutting the Lokomotive patches, rushed the Isles

IMG_9011.jpg

Those are printed?! They look extremely nice. Well done. Might want to get one of those lokomotivs off you :) Can't believe they won't retail them. Bet they'd sell gangbusters and the proceeds could go to the families.

Thanks! Its almost exactly the same as the patches on the Premier jerseys. The Lokomotiv patch is backwards, but it was printed out and I have the twill and wanted to get practice in (so I don't make any mistakes on the for realsy patches) so I figured what the hell, why not.

Gotta send a big thanks to Jeff on this one for the inspiration and help ordering the twill! :thumbsup:

Thanks! Its almost exactly the same as the patches on the Premier jerseys. The Lokomotiv patch is backwards, but it was printed out and I have the twill and wanted to get practice in (so I don't make any mistakes on the for realsy patches) so I figured what the hell, why not.

Gotta send a big thanks to Jeff on this one for the inspiration and help ordering the twill! :thumbsup:

I'd like to get one if you make any extra. Let me know the cost if you would be willing to let one go. Thanks.

Sure.

Materials:

white twill

tshirt transfers (I prefer dark so you can get a white border around the patch)

Lokomotive logo/picture of patch

Iron

Scissors

Jersey

Steps:

Flip the Lokomotive patch in a word document

Print it on the transfer paper (follow the instructions on the transfer paper)

Peel the transfer page if it needs to be peeled (I am not going to get into why it is bolded, but with the week I have been having, take a guess :doh: )

Place the transfer paper on top of the twill, use one of those wax paper things that come with the transfers (put it on top of the transfer sheet) and iron for 20-30 seconds

Cut the patch

Sorry, I don't know if I am legally/morally allowed to sell the Lokomotiv patches :(

That's cool anyway...I was thinking if you could just cover the cost of the supplies....It's not illegal if you charge $12.00 shipping for one patch...As we have seen some where else (RCS)....Oh and yes that WAS a shot... I know nobody want's to financially benefit from a tragic happening such as Locomotiv's.

That's cool anyway...I was thinking if you could just cover the cost of the supplies....It's not illegal if you charge $12.00 shipping for one patch...As we have seen some where else (RCS)....Oh and yes that WAS a shot... I know nobody want's to financially benefit from a tragic happening such as Locomotiv's.

I honestly would only charge cost of supplies (especially when I am just starting out). Then I was thinking I would sell it for $10-15 and what ever the proceeds are, I'd donate to the Love for Lokomotiv foundation people (well the players' wives/gfs) at the Coliseum. I will talk to my law professor tomorrow about how illegal it would be.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...