Bruins Stanley Cup Jersey

CJ Matthews

Any thoughts on this? They won the cup in the away whites, but the home blacks are still the home jersey, and they'll probably wear the home jerseys during the parade unless it's like 100 degrees out. So...

With my hawks I did the away white since that's what they lifted the cup in, the white will probably be rarer..at least around here everybody seems to have a patch on their red jersey....

100_1319.jpg

Yeah... I was afraid you were all going to say that. The only concern I have with the white is that there's much more of a chance of it getting ruined. I usually try to avoid white jerseys at all costs, but to be fair I have a few white Rangers jerseys, specifically my 94 Cup jersey, but that's different cause not only did they win it in white, but that was also the home color back then.

Get what they lifted the Cup in. That is what I did last year with a white Toews. Felt it was what I should get first as I was at game 6 in Philly with my dad. Wait a few weeks and then lots of places will probably have the home on sale since Reebok is changing the labeling next year, and you can get a home for cheap. I am getting a red done up now with the 2010 Finals patch and Sharp customization at TTS, compliments of getting the red for cheap from a fellow on this forum. Key is to be patient.

Well I have 2 Edge jerseys that still have tags that I got for cheap that I can just bring to the NHL store and exchange. I'll probably get white for myself since I'll never wear the thing, but I'm getting one for my friend from Boston and he wants black cause he's afraid he'll ruin the white one.

Lol I'm a rangers fan, I'm surprised im buying ONE let alone TWO

I am going to come to your apartment and set your Bruins jersey on fire....traitor :D

Somebody get me one too. I just ran out of toilet paper this morning.

LOL! Well then maybe I won't torch his. Maybe I'll steal it and send it to you. It might be "used" though by the time you get it...

So I just got back from the NHL store, and they don't have ANY authentic Bruins jerseys, and they didn't sell out of them either, they just never had them. WAY TO BE PREPARED!!! FIRE BETTMAN!!!!1!!!!ONE!!!! Now I have to wait and hope they get them in.

So I just got back from the NHL store, and they don't have ANY authentic Bruins jerseys, and they didn't sell out of them either, they just never had them. WAY TO BE PREPARED!!! FIRE BETTMAN!!!!1!!!!ONE!!!! Now I have to wait and hope they get them in.

Because they have no previous record of running out, Bettman gets no suspension.

Well they said they're getting a shipment of Finals stuff coming in. I have to think they'll get some authentics.

Maybe your lucky they didn't have any. If they do get them be prepared to pay dearly.... Ain't nothing cheap in that store....At least $300 for an authentic if I remember correctly.

Since YOU are buying the jersey, you can get whichever style you like.

Personally, if I would go after a Cup jersey, I would buy the style the team wore when it won the Cup on the ice. In your case, I would get a Bruins away white with the Cup patch.

I don't know why you have such a concern with white jerseys. If you are careful when you wear them or what you do when you wear them, then you should minimize any risk of ruining them. I have white jerseys and have not had any issues with them getting dirty or ruined.