Do you wear rbk edge authentic outside?

Adaptive1

Hi everyone. I have a premier jersey and I'm looking to get a rbk edge jersey . I've tried one out at the team store and the quality is much better. I wear a small premier jersey and I'm looking to get a size 46 edge jersey. I noticed the sleeves are much bigger on the edge jerseys since they're supposed to be worn over equipment. Does anyone wear their authentic jerseys out? They seem quite baggy to be worn without equipment beneath it. I'm not much of a collector but I can appreciate wearing good quality clothing

Yes I do ware them they are not as nice as the older jerseys ,if you are not a collecter have the arms hemed and go from there .

I think the Edge 1.0's fit great, it's the 2.0's that are super baggy.

I wear both EDGE 1.0 and 2.0s out. I recently lost a lot of weight (but I bought them big to begin with), so they are looser on me, but that is the way I like to wear them!

I wear mine out. Depends on where im going, i wore a Stamkos to the fish store when i was getting stuff for my aquarium and the guy working wouldnt leave me alone about hockey. Some of mine are real baggy and some are tight. I have a lot of different sizes and i like them all.

I have to stop myself from wearing my rbk edge authentic. I show my jersey off with pride and will wear it till it falls apart. I live 5 hours away from a hockey arena so it would be ridiculous to just wear it to a hockey game.

We have "Jeans and Jersey" on Fridays at my job. A charity thing where you donate 2 bucks a week you can wear a jersey and a pair of jeans. So yeah, quite frequently I wear mine.

I wear them out from time to time, mostly to games, but only my Isles jerseys see the light of day (actually, the Caps came out when they beat the rangers). I buy my jerseys oversized because I like having room in them. Since losing a lot of weight, the 58s look ridiculously big on me, I am probably going to stop wearing them out to games. A 54 fits me perfectly in sleeve length, roominess, and regular length

Edit: For some reason, my Lightning Premier and Caps WC are extremely long in the sleeves. I don't have that problem with any other Premier jerseys.

54 is also great for me. My Kesler edge fits like my CCM 550 Naslund jersey. Only problem is that the bottom part of the sleeves is a little bit too big on my hands but I don't have a problem with it though. Although I feel like a wizard when wearing it. :P

I think the Edge 1.0's fit great, it's the 2.0's that are super baggy.

The team stores sell 1.0 I think, I can't even begin to imagine how much loose the 2.0 are

Some of mine are real baggy and some are tight. I have a lot of different sizes and i like them all.

There's some variation between the same sizes?

Only problem is that the bottom part of the sleeves is a little bit too big on my hands but I don't have a problem with it though. Although I feel like a wizard when wearing it. :P

I definitely felt like I was wearing a wizard robe as well :lol:

I do wear my EDGE authentic jersey (I only own one!) outside. I really like the fit and feel of the EDGE authentics versus other jersey styles. Though when I do wear mine outside, I am REALLY careful with it. If I am going out to eat, I'll take it off when I am eating. I have worn my jersey to a game before and did not experience anything negative. But I do recommend being REALLY careful if you do wear your EDGE jersey outside because you never know what awaits you outside your front door. :P

I have never eaten nachos as carefully as I did when I went to a game this season with my rbk edge jersey on. Its a black jersey but I was still careful.

Edited by orangeblitz47

I love wearing my Edges. The only things I don't like is worrying about getting it dirty and the annoying fight strap, which I don't even notice when I'm wearing a sweatshirt under it.

Do the jerseys change size at all after washing?

Not that I noticed, but you shouldn't be drying them regardless.

I have 4 edges and wear them all, I have 1 50 that fits fine but the 3 54s fit well too. I agree with Sluggermatt15, the edges really feel nice to wear compared to other styles, especially the 6100s which look like a tent on me.

• 1 year later...

I have 4 edges and wear them all, I have 1 50 that fits fine but the 3 54s fit well too. I agree with Sluggermatt15, the edges really feel nice to wear compared to other styles, especially the 6100s which look like a tent on me.

I have been reading this whole thread and find it interesting. Let me just say, (as the owner of more than 30 jerseys, all different makes and models over the past 25 years,) jerseys are SUPPOSED to fit loose! They are NOT supposed fit tight like a shirt or dress shirt. The model 6100 is one of the best jerseys of all time. The new RBK Edge SUCK!!!!

I stopped wearing 1.0s to Isles games because I am terrified of snagging them on one of the many broken seats at the Coliseum. I have a couple of nice size pulls on one of my Isles thirds, thanks to a chair in the restaurant there.