Smallest Edge Jersey?

JohnnyOnTheSpot

Ahhh good call man. Can anyone confirm this place is legit?

I bought Nike Bauer Supreme 95 blades from them and they came fine. Only $5 shipping too! :thumbsup:

Ahhh good call man. Can anyone confirm this place is legit?

I asked about HockeyTron in March. Former owners of Hockey Giant. Mharolde was nice enough to check out the B&M store. Lots of equipment and practice jerseys. A handful of Premiers in stock and no Pros, but they said they could bring into the store a Kings pro jersey the next day. I asked via email about newer jerseys since they only show the 2007-08 jersey lineup. The response was "I could order whatever you want, but it may take a few weeks." Best to give them a call on the jersey situation.

I asked about HockeyTron in March. Former owners of Hockey Giant. Mharolde was nice enough to check out the B&M store. Lots of equipment and practice jerseys. A handful of Premiers in stock and no Pros, but they said they could bring into the store a Kings pro jersey the next day. I asked via email about newer jerseys since they only show the 2007-08 jersey lineup. The response was "I could order whatever you want, but it may take a few weeks." Best to give them a call on the jersey situation.

I shall call them in the next two days. Thanks a ton man!