New Meigray Grab Bag

orangecrush8

Haha my math was awful, I thought they were $100. How about this, I'll just drop $50K, and hopefully we get a white Penguins so we can split them up, make those beautiful home/away jerseys, and you can have Palffy and I'll have LeClair! That'd be classy.

Sounds fine to me since you are willing to pick up the whole tab :thumbsup: . Also, my other request is that we turn all "Rangers" jerseys into rangers suck jerseys!

Maybe it's just me, but when it comes to grab bag, I tends to stay away.

Another collector put it perfectly on gameworn.net before: Why don't you spend $500 on a jersey that you REALLY want, rather than something that might end up virtually worth even less than half of what you paid for?

Plus, grab bag basically is disadvantage to Canadian. When it is all said and done, $500 + $40 shipping, + 13% tax = probably $600+...

Nothing against Barry or Meigray. They are the best when it comes to gamers, and I still ###### that they didn't get the Leafs agreement this year.

It is simply a way to get rid of some old stock jerseys that are literally unsellable...

I see it as, just because Meigray states the jerseys are worth more than $500 retail DOES NOT mean someone will buy them from you for that much. That price is merely a "suggested" retail price. Honestly, I would probably have difficulty finding buyers who would pay $600+ for a game worn Lehtonen jersey. :lol: Knowing my luck, that would be the jersey I would win! :lol:

Sounds good to me. Should I drop 10k on it too so we have a 2 in 5 chance of winning or do we go splits? If we go splits, we would compromise on turning it into a Palffy.

We can't let XCDude hear us though :fight:

I will cut you. I'll fly out to Hofstra next year and cut you.

I will cut you. I'll fly out to Hofstra next year and cut you.

Haha...It will fit in with all of the other crimes there :thumbsup: .

But you know:

(a) I dont have that money to spend

(b ) I will only desecrate a Jon Sim game issued and rangers jerseys

• 2 weeks later...

just saw that there's a white sabres varada in the mix

if anyone here gets it and wants to talk trade, please let me know

They posted the complete list over on Facebook...lotsa crap I wouldn't want to drop $500 on. There was a Wade Redden in there...

If anyone got that, Cha-Cha-Cha Charmin!

Or just give it to me. I almost bought that jersey after the expo last year. Granted I would never pay 500 dollars for it, but still.

Or just give it to me. I almost bought that jersey after the expo last year. Granted I would never pay 500 dollars for it, but still.

Haha...you should order a CT Whale Redden jersey :thumbsup:

Trying too. F(&^*** Steiner won't give me details.

Did I tell you the dude who bought the 04 AS wore it to a Flyers/Thrashers game? How does that make you feel?