C and A ?

nogoal99

I noticed that usually about every day one of us has a question about when the C or A was worn or what style for that year and so on. So I thought that maybe starting a thread that everyone can use to post their questions and hopefully responses would work to create a good reference for all of us.

I have a Wild green jersey and if anyone knew when Gaborik wore the A since i seen a few pics of him wearing the A on the green jersey and the C on the white one or was it only in the preseason (like this year he wore the A only in the 1st preseason game) since I want to get one done with the letter on it.

I have a Wild green jersey and if anyone knew when Gaborik wore the A since i seen a few pics of him wearing the A on the green jersey and the C on the white one or was it only in the preseason (like this year he wore the A only in the 1st preseason game) since I want to get one done with the letter on it.

Since the Wild used the monthly rotating Captaincy for the first 8 seasons of their existence, there were a lot of options. Not sure when Gaborik wore the A, but he did wear the C in the 07/08 season for the months of March, April, and in the playoffs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Wild#Team_captains

Since the Wild used the monthly rotating Captaincy for the first 8 seasons of their existence, there were a lot of options. Not sure when Gaborik wore the A, but he did wear the C in the 07/08 season for the months of March, April, and in the playoffs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Wild#Team_captains

Thanks...I just found a pic of him wearing the A and the 5 year anniverary patch so im guessing its from the 05-06 season.