Pens/Caps winter classic jerseys

flyhighguys94

Can anyone help me with this question. I want to buy an edge of one of the winter classics from this year and a replica of the other team. Thinking about a Pens edge and a Caps replica. Since i live 15 minutes from Philly when all the stores sold the flyers WC replicas they were made of a much thicker nicer material. Are the winter classic replicas from this year the same way? Are they a different material then normal rbk premiers?

The Caps replicas are made of air-knit. The Pens authentics are made of real penguin skin and the replicas are made from the skin of baby seals that were clubbed to death.

so the replicas are made of a different material? I think im just gonna go ahead and get one

I guess none of the guys who posted above were smart enough to go to the source, IJ, to find the answer to your question :lol: :

http://www.icejerseys.com/item_details.php?id=9655&zmam=38961598&zmas=11&zmac=51&zmap=10532-1