Ontario Reign (ECHL) authentics

I know the Idaho Steelheads sell Authentics. So they do exist for ECHL teams. Unfortunately the Ontario Reign website doesn't list a team store that I see.

I know the Idaho Steelheads sell Authentics. So they do exist for ECHL teams. Unfortunately the Ontario Reign website doesn't list a team store that I see.

Contacted the Reign and it seems it's a gamer or nothing. Oh, well. There are some cheap gamers out there for the choosing.

Hmmm... Got an email from the head of marketing at the Reign. They do sell authentics for $239 each. They have home, away, a thirds (orange).

Choice to make now. Authentic or gamer. What to do?

Is there an echo in here? :lol:

MeiGray has about a dozen 2010-11 Reign gamers for pre-order in the $275-295 price range, which is about what it'd cost you to get the authentic at $239 then get it customized.

I guess it really comes down to if you want a specific player - if you even want it customized at all. Personally I'd lean towards a gamer.

Another option would be to wait until the off-season and try to snag one during one of MeiGray's famous sales.